New New! Eastern Washington/NIdaho

DogHouse7

Manager
Ya, if tearing me down, and being mean to me is Mark and George's way to show love. Then they love the **** out of me!

jerryg10

Addicted to Softballfans
seems like nothing has changed all drama and gay talk lol. Sounds like softball will be pretty interesting this year.

riotact

don't pitch, learn to hit
I have a friend selling og niw, returnable Salvo. 34/27. Looking to get 225 local. 2087041868 text me if interested

Thompson

Addicted to Softballfans
Joel told me we would have men's an coed upper as Usssa. But I see the spring fling will be Asa so now I'm doubting it. A there's nothing on th county website sAying anything about Usssa.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Nevermind I found it...............Also, I think it'll be interesting to see bats get checked before league or Spring Fling.................. :)

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Sounds like they are going to have both USSSA and ASA. Time to start looking for USSSA bat. It will be interesting and good to have bats tested but there is absolutely nothing preventing soemone from cutting a bat after it passes unless they test more than once a year.

MSCHU24

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sounds like they are going to have both USSSA and ASA. Time to start looking for USSSA bat. It will be interesting and good to have bats tested but there is absolutely nothing preventing soemone from cutting a bat after it passes unless they test more than once a year.

Sounds like you have a plan.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Sounds like you have a plan.

if I used a shave bat all my bloop hits would just be fly ball outs so it would be counter productive. The bat I used to hit two DBO's last year would never come close to passing, but at least they weren't cut.

They will check again at tourney if someone suspects a bat to be shaved.

That's good but once league play starts they won't be able to test everyone. I really don't care as long as the people with shaved sticks aren't blowing middle.

WARNECKE57

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree with that bro...always the bat that makes the player jus because they don't pass dosnt mean there shaved.Didn't know we had such a problem that we have to test bats for leauges..hmm will be spending all the time testing bats and acusing people of shaving and on and on..but great to hear usssa is back!!

MSCHU24

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
if I used a shave bat all my bloop hits would just be fly ball outs so it would be counter productive. The bat I used to hit two DBO's last year would never come close to passing, but at least they weren't cut.

I thought you needed a shave just to get it out of the infield....you must have taken alot of BP and roids since I last saw you. :D

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
It's funny when a dude says something about Hairy Mark, Matty O or Gomez...........I'm like, "Really??......Like they've never hit a homerun before this year??" :)