New New! Eastern Washington/NIdaho

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Now that peopel are starting to think about 2013 softball you should start saving your monies. Vinci has introduced their Optimus line that uses the best leather available in a glove. It is a 6.5 oz kip leather that has to pass some stringent quality tests. They come in walnut (dark brown for you idiots) and can be made in any style of glove you want that Vinci currently produces. These are high end gloves and are the line that is worn by the MLB players that wear Vinci. They can be had at a special introuctory price that will go up in a month ro so so the sooner the better. Just LMK if you are interested.

http://www.vincipro.com/articles/new-vinci-glove-series-optimus

It's funny when a dude says something about Hairy Mark, Matty O or Gomez...........I'm like, "Really??......Like they've never hit a homerun before this year??" :)

you should hear what they say about you :eek:

hairy bear

spitting up a hair ball
im hoping it will be that soon. the weather seems to be warming up a bit and the eaves were dripping all day yesterday.

DoubleOhWho

Swing what you bring
Just moved to the area. Making a trip to Spokane this afternoon. Any good sporting good stores to check out? Afternoon bp? Ha. Thans guys.

glovedad

Missoula +40

Hey guys,
Wonding if you can get a +40 tem together to bring to Missoula to play in the Thompson/Corr games? We will have some new teams this year and would love to have you come over. Beautiful drive and not a lot of +40 tourneys around. Check our website at www.montanaseniorsoftball.com for more info. There was talk about it last year but it did not materialize. We have some new teams and some good competition. Thanks, you can call Mike at 406-239-2717 or email me at [email protected]. Take care.

2msn.com

hairy bear

spitting up a hair ball
lol. you didn't kill the thread. sometimes it is dead in here. we are trying to get a team together. we will let you know what we find out.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Sorry guys...did not mean to kill the thread.

This thread will go days without activity........Then I come in and give it CPR by saying something totally cool and original that I stole off of some HBO Comedy special and it breaths again for a few days.........:D

jerryg10

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone else starting to get excited about playing some ball. Seems like there is alot of new bats out there, usssa might be coming to spokane should be and interesting year. Hopefully with alot less **** talking and drama. Lets just play the game and have some fun.

ShaneDuncan

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone else starting to get excited about playing some ball. Seems like there is alot of new bats out there, usssa might be coming to spokane should be and interesting year. Hopefully with alot less **** talking and drama. Lets just play the game and have some fun.

Stoked myself. Purchased another 3 dozen Evil BP balls 52 series this time. Got a couple new bats in to break in. Going out hitting tomorrow.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

You know I'm excited.........I'd like a definitive answer on the league, whether it will be ASA or UTrip....I need to get rid of some of my ASA bats if it goes to Utrip.......LET ME KNOW!!!

ShaneDuncan

Addicted to Softballfans
County is UTrip for B and ASA for anything lower. You also have to get a bat sticker from them after a passed compression test. Hopefully the director knows how to use it properly becuase I'm going to be pissed if my new bats fail.

Big D

In the Batter's Box
Joel said the upper mens and coed would be utrip and everything else asa I talked with him last week.

Elrich

Addicted to Softballfans
I came on here wondering if you started a new thread.... good .... all my posts are still here w words of wisdom

Elrich

Addicted to Softballfans
if I used a shave bat all my bloop hits would just be fly ball outs so it would be counter productive. The bat I used to hit two DBO's last year would never come close to passing, but at least they weren't cut.

That's good but once league play starts they won't be able to test everyone. I really don't care as long as the people with shaved sticks aren't blowing middle.

I heard you were coming out w a new product bean bags in the bats to deaden them a bit..... any truth to this

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Are the upper mens and upper coed for sure going to be played at Merkel? I really hope not. As much as I like playing there it's a trip from LL. Hoepfully coed will be at plants at least.

I heard you were coming out w a new product bean bags in the bats to deaden them a bit..... any truth to this

Let's not get carried away.