New synergy cnt+

Tribe32

Addicted to Softballfans
How do they compare to the original !? I see specs are sposed to be the same!? Anyone swing one of these beautys!? What's the word on em

Tribe32

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven't used one in a long time ppl try to compare the combat gear supremacy is better there Is no way!?

Tribe32

Addicted to Softballfans
Is English your second or third language? :confused:

Sorry driving ! You have one what's the deal with the cnt+ is it as amazing as people say is it better then the 06 flex!? Or compare it to some other bats for me

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Sorry driving ! You have one what's the deal with the cnt+ is it as amazing as people say is it better then the 06 flex!? Or compare it to some other bats for me

LOL, quit texting when you're driving. ;)

These are the real deal. I have owned both the RI and OG. I like my OG better, but the difference isn't that much between the two. A couple weeks ago half our team was gone and we picked up guys. Somehow we only had 4 or 5 bats when we usually 10+. So we passed my CNT+ around like a baton and after I hit one about 300 ft. (I am not a HR hitter) the other team started saying stuff about the bat not beign stock. Then I let a guy on their team hit it and they shut up.

Yes, it is hotter than an OG Flex because the OG Flex is ASA and restricted to tighter standards. They swing pretty similar except the CNT has a slight endload. Not much but that's the difference. You won't be disappointed and the RI can be had for cheap.

Tribe32

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL, quit texting when you're driving. ;)

These are the real deal. I have owned both the RI and OG. I like my OG better, but the difference isn't that much between the two. A couple weeks ago half our team was gone and we picked up guys. Somehow we only had 4 or 5 bats when we usually 10+. So we passed my CNT+ around like a baton and after I hit one about 300 ft. (I am not a HR hitter) the other team started saying stuff about the bat not beign stock. Then I let a guy on their team hit it and they shut up.

Yes, it is hotter than an OG Flex because the OG Flex is ASA and restricted to tighter standards. They swing pretty similar except the CNT has a slight endload. Not much but that's the difference. You won't be disappointed and the RI can be had for cheap.

I'm not driving anymore!! Ok thanks! I am actually getting a ri shipped today so be here on Monday! Stoked!!

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven't used one in a long time ppl try to compare the combat gear supremacy is better there Is no way!?

My gear was Hot out of the wrapper... my Ri took 1500+ to catch fire, they both hit about the same imo. except my RI took forever to get there.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I don't like the av and how can u say a 100 mph bat is worse then a 98!? Dummies

We are talking about dollar value, dummy. AVs are generally worth more than $200. Your CNT you just traded for is worth $150ish

Tribe32

Addicted to Softballfans
We are talking about dollar value, dummy. AVs are generally worth more than $200. Your CNT you just traded for is worth $150ish

Key word generally !!! U don't know how many hits or how much I paid for it in the first place!!

p17

Key word generally !!! U don't know how many hits or how much I paid for it in the first place!!

How much you paid for the AV has nothing to do with how much it is worth today. Based on your butthurtness, we pretty much know it was a straight up trade. The only way it would be equal is if the AV had 2 inches of endcap wear, a huge rattle, NR, and on its way out.

The AV is soooooooo much more valuable than the CNT RI it's not even funny. Someone took advantage of you and you can bet anything they know it. Just make sure to do your research next time

sampson

How much you paid for the AV has nothing to do with how much it is worth today. Based on your butthurtness, we pretty much know it was a straight up trade. The only way it would be equal is if the AV had 2 inches of endcap wear, a huge rattle, NR, and on its way out.

The AV is soooooooo much more valuable than the CNT RI it's not even funny. Someone took advantage of you and you can bet anything they know it. Just make sure to do your research next time

oh snap!!! lol

hatemail

Starting Player

i understand what youre saying but at the end of the day a bat sitting in the garage is useless if its sitting there because you just dont "feel" it. sure the AV is monetarilly more valueable than a RI. but, we ALL know and understand the importance of going to the plate with "our" stick . i recently traded away a NOW DS for a similar conditioned RI. monetarilly they may be of equal value but to me the RI fits my swing and i swing it with a helluva lot more confidence than i did the DS. for some of us trading away a bat with a relatively higher $ value is worth getting a bat that we swing very well.

crs7

Addicted to Softballfans
So where is everyone getting these cheap at? I know what you can get them for at the SBF store. just wondering if you can get them cheaper elsewhere.

p17

i understand what youre saying but at the end of the day a bat sitting in the garage is useless if its sitting there because you just dont "feel" it. sure the AV is monetarilly more valueable than a RI. but, we ALL know and understand the importance of going to the plate with "our" stick . i recently traded away a NOW DS for a similar conditioned RI. monetarilly they may be of equal value but to me the RI fits my swing and i swing it with a helluva lot more confidence than i did the DS. for some of us trading away a bat with a relatively higher $ value is worth getting a bat that we swing very well.

n o