New Vinci Website is Up!

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Vinci has updated it's website. The new site uses the same address, www.vincipro.com but it's been updated to make it much, much easier to view on a smartphone. It is very clean and should provide a better web browsing experience form your compute or phone. Enjoy!

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Bahaha....look closely at the picture of Soria.....looks like they used MS Paint to edit the photo to cover the team name.

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
Have they made the thumb insert longer yet? I liked Vinci... besides the wide finger stalls... and would love to try a another. Especially if they brought back the 6oz steer hide.

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
Their selection has dwindled so much over the last year.

They are going away from keeping softball sized gloves in stock and I don't blame them. A good percentage of their softball gloves being sold are custom orders

Have they made the thumb insert longer yet? I liked Vinci... besides the wide finger stalls... and would love to try a another. Especially if they brought back the 6oz steer hide.

I can fix this for you and you're local which helps.

Bahaha....look closely at the picture of Soria.....looks like they used MS Paint to edit the photo to cover the team name.
As required by trademark laws, since MLB and Players UNion do not have a licensing agreement w/ Vinci they are required to remove the trademarked material/

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
As required by trademark laws, since MLB and Players UNion do not have a licensing agreement w/ Vinci they are required to remove the trademarked material/

Oh I am well aware "why" it's done.....what I don't understand is why it's done so poorly.

And this is the second thumb issue you offered to help with recently but when we had a discussion a few weeks back you stated you've rarely seen a thumb issue (I don't remember the exact quote). Not trying to stir some dumb **** up, just pointing out that the thumb issue is (?was?) real and not imagined by just a couple :p

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
Oh I am well aware "why" it's done.....what I don't understand is why it's done so poorly.

And this is the second thumb issue you offered to help with recently but when we had a discussion a few weeks back you stated you've rarely seen a thumb issue (I don't remember the exact quote). Not trying to stir some dumb **** up, just pointing out that the thumb issue is (?was?) real and not imagined by just a couple :p

There are still older model gloves where the thumb is an issue for some users, but all of the newer gloves I have had have not had the thumb problem. I dont know how the problems arise but its never been an issue for me.

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
If they are concentrating on customs, they really need a custom glove builder.
It's tough telling customers to just use their imaginations...

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
They are going away from keeping softball sized gloves in stock and I don't blame them. A good percentage of their softball gloves being sold are custom orders

I hope they don't get away from the softball sized gloves all together. Main reason I suggest them is for this reason.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe

I hope they don't get away from the softball sized gloves all together. Main reason I suggest them is for this reason.

I hope to have a run of 13.25" open backs made. To me this is the best Vinci pattern for softball. Trying to come up with a way to intetchange the webs so I can swap them out. Not sure what leather yet, the cost and the reality of trying to sell them locally cause me to waffle on the leathers. As with every company , they follow the market demands and baseball gloves sell much better and the demand for customs are much lower. And the biggest thing, dealers order multiple of gloves in a variety of sizes. Retail and customs are a pain in the ass.

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE

They're still available

There are plenty of gloves on the flickr website and I have over 100 custom glove photos in my dropbox account as a reference source.

I hope to have a run of 13.25" open backs made. To me this is the best Vinci pattern for softball. Trying to come up with a way to intetchange the webs so I can swap them out. Not sure what leather yet, the cost and the reality of trying to sell them locally cause me to waffle on the leathers. As with every company , they follow the market demands and baseball gloves sell much better and the demand for customs are much lower. And the biggest thing, dealers order multiple of gloves in a variety of sizes. Retail and customs are a pain in the ass.

Its been done by me in the limited series but I did a bunch of white limiteds,

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Yes I personally have switched to all Optimus now, would like to make some RV1923 & JD73s in walnut Optimus leather and a 13.25" open back PJV16 in Ootimus walnut and tan lace

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
I'm almost done redoing Soria's picture. I'm no photoshop guru but it will look 100x better than what's posted. I can't stand looking at it.

saint

Zgi0IYi.jpg

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Looks much better.

So what is improved on the site? It seems like they just changed the format and colors, it's actually more difficult to navigate.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
a bit rushed, but not bad.

So Photoshop > MS Paint?!?!? Whoda known? :rolleyes:

Much better looking....hope they use yours b/c when I see something that unprofessional on a website, it makes me question their products as well.

TL, I don't know if it's any harder to navigate, just different than you're used to. Once you get used to it you'll forget the old site, just like with anyhting else that changes. The overwhelming white is a little bland though.

saint

I guess I could have removed background also, but it looks like they did fix the image with mine.

Spackler

...got that goin for me
I guess I could have removed background also, but it looks like they did fix the image with mine.

Looks good!

Face Plant! I was impressed for a minute that Vinci finally heard that their website sucked and needed a new one......looks more modern but sucks to navigate......At least one thing is consistent and that is Vinci is still deaf to good ideas!! Maybe next they'll try to change their stamped sizes, extend stay to stop Vinci thumb, have quality control on customs.....