New Vinci!!!

Softball.com:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
[ame]http://youtu.be/-P4h00or7js[/ame]

Got this in the mail today. 12.75" steerhide I web. Got a deal on it I couldn't pass up even if I wanted to. I figured it was just a 1961 pattern with an I web but it seems to be bigger than a 1961 IMO. Maybe it's just me. Can't wait to start breaking this thing in!

Didn't have time to take any good pics before I had to run to work but I took a quick video since it's 2 clicks and run. And maybe I try to find any excuse I can to use my GoPro :eek:

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
That is a pretty nice looking glove bro and yes you are correct Vinci has really stepped up their new 22 series gloves especially with the white steer hide leather. Nice review of the glove and you will have to let us know how the break in goes and how you feel it compares to the old 22 series once it's closer to game ready. I can almost guarantee you will be very impressed with it.

Jomatty

Starting Player
That's good looking for such a large i web. I've seen some big I webs that looked weird but that is nice. Surprised they don't double x the base like a wilson on a glove that size.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
That is a pretty nice looking glove bro and yes you are correct Vinci has really stepped up their new 22 series gloves especially with the white steer hide leather. Nice review of the glove and you will have to let us know how the break in goes and how you feel it compares to the old 22 series once it's closer to game ready. I can almost guarantee you will be very impressed with it.
It truly feels like a thinner lightweight kip leather. My last 22 had a lower grade feel to it. It was game ready after a week. I have a tournament coming up in a month and I'm questioning if I'll have this broken in or not.
That's good looking for such a large i web. I've seen some big I webs that looked weird but that is nice. Surprised they don't double x the base like a wilson on a glove that size.

Yeah I was skeptical as well but it looks perfect. I have preferred the I webs since I first laid hands on a JD73 and this one gives me that same feel with the whole glove just being a little bigger.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans

Got a chance to sit down and take some good pics of this thing tonight. I am loving this thing the more I look at it. Have not started the break in process yet. Was going to maybe do it and record it like I did the video in the OP. Opinions?