nfl off season and draft thread

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Btw, my out of retirement game was legendary.....unfortunately , it went down hill after that. I'm just another regular guy now who can't square the ball up

I may quit again

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was under the assumption below 9'' was small for a qb. Romo and vick are both below 9'' fwiw.
The nfl average is around 9.6 so on that thought winston is a tad below average but has the same size paws as aaron rodgers.
Out of curiosity I checked foles and his are 10.5''.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Hedge gonna pull a hammy doing a little happy dance...don't forget to stretch. Raiders will probably sign GJ as he fits the mold.

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
Holy Sh*t
this team is falling apart each day......

Rookie ILB Chris Borland announces he's retiring after just one season

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
At least Chris Borland proved he can be a starting ILB in this league

Not so much.... Goodness, talk about a baaaaaad off season.

I think running Harbaugh outta town is gonna be the 9ers version of The Curse.

Of course, I am glad that Jimmy was forced out....he's where he was always meant to be!

stork

Is this the edge of the tidal change? Opening the door for giving those that may have been on the fence but stuck around cuz they didn't want to appear like a sissy a reason to bail out. Hard to say, and I realize the traffic in Santa Clara is probably still pretty brutal, but just maybe...

stork

I would as long as I get a decent signing bonus. If I don't get completely broken in half, it will be worth it.

hedge

life takes guts
i doubt it.

i'm still waiting for the vikings to make another couple signings other than backup lineman, long snappers and a wr trade.