nfl off season and draft thread

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I like all of kc's moves except I don't understand how maclin is worth 1 million dollars more to the chiefs than Cobb is to gb

But I'm a fan of the signing....love maclin, local guy, mizzou blah

Plus another run stopping safety who brings the hat.....normally this is where I'd say they'll do something stupid i the draft but Dorsey is too smart for that. Gimme pead from Stanford

Primo

fat and famous pablo
That's not long term.....but they'll waste Charles good years and probably maclin a best years. Kc still one of the youngest three teams in nfl. With manning as ****ty as he looks, being in "win now" more isn't so terrible

I'd still rather draft a kid or let bray learn while he can hand off to jc (or Murray ) but whatevs.....

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I disagree....i think Cobb is a star anywhere.....jordy is the huge beneficiary to lambaue/Rodgers and the muddy track

Put him in Philly and he > maclin

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4288-1378828212-33.gif

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Titans are smart ....that's why. They have a good front office

What was the last incredibly stupid thin they did?

3XC

Big Truss
Titans are smart ....that's why. They have a good front office

What was the last incredibly stupid thin they did?

They have more upper management shuffling than any other team including Oakland and Cleveland. Google Lake Dawson, Mike Reinfeldt, Jeff Diamond. Munchak is a dead fish that they wasted 3 seasons on because he was an Oiler/Titan with connections to their now dead former owner. Ken Whisenhunt was not even their first choice for a head coach, they settled for scraps, a guy who failed in Arizona and only looks worse because his replacement Bruce Arians just won coach of the year with the same roster. They ran a 3-4 even though they didn't have the personnel for it, you can't just take 4-3 guys and tell them to play out of position for the sake of doing it.

Average drafts, at best, and I'm very forgiving of taking Locker because he looked like he might have panned out. No 20/20 hindsight here, I'm talking draft day decision making, not results in retrospect, anyone can do that. They draft for need but guys like Sen'Derrick Marks and Ryan Mouton aren't mid round "hits" and even first rounders like Derrick Morgan are mid-round producers.

Tennessee is a bottom 8 organization in terms of management, scouting, and retention of talent and the results on the field speak for themselves.

3XC

Big Truss
Of all the absurd, unrealistic, insane Primo predictions that he throws scattershot in the hope that 1 out of the 183 of them comes true, none would be as bold as "TRich 1000+ yards in 2015."

rossthefireman

mexicola
I wonder whats going on because why would you want out of a team that really is a favorite to go back to the SB again? Dude either wants stupid money or he dont get along with anyone.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
160-183.....

Mjd got hurt and quit trying....i missed on Hilton but only because i really missed where Andrew luck was gonna be asked to play stafford. Hilton is jordy Nelson on turf and in Indy. Luck totally makes him

Morris 14

Luck to Johnson is scary, or sketchy, or I don't even know. Hilton gonna run a bunch of crossing patterns now and get broke in half.

3XC

Big Truss
Indys passing offense vs. Houstons pass rush will be a tasty burrito indeed.

Nobody is talking about the Redskins signing Pot Roast but thats a top 1 nickname.