NFL off-season / free agency

hedge

life takes guts
Pats have been whitest team in the league since 2000......and the colts were the 2nd whitest team.....and they were the most successful teams and they got called racist for winning w/ more white guys.....

#merica

Packers

Marshenko

2014 the Eagles were by far the whitest team in the league. Went 10-6, didn't make playoffs but had like 34 guys go to the Pro Bowl

AydenB00

The Rookie
i dont think the magic number applies to peterson.....i think he's as good right now as he was when he was 28.....

total freak athlete....like Westbrook

ok thats why he doesn't have a contract right now, damn I love your thinking sometime. You know you really should be GM I would love to watch your team fail miserably.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
ok thats why he doesn't have a contract right now, damn I love your thinking sometime. You know you really should be GM I would love to watch your team fail miserably.

yes....his age is the sole determining factor in why he doesn't have a contract......

money has nothing to do with it.....

Primo

fat and famous pablo
actually, i think it was over the Brandon Cooks thing....he told me how awesome he was and how brilliant of a move it was for the pats because he's better than anyone they were gonna take at that spot and i told him it was a dumb move, they should have drafted on need and it made zero sense to go get more weapons when they could get another defensive star and the whole Brady, w/o Cooks, only managed to go 15-1, win the superbowl, have a career low in INT %, a 112 qb rating, average 300 ypg, throw 28 tds and only 2 picks in the regular season......basically have the best statistical season he's ever had minus the Randy Moss year....

Marshenko

Yeah, I didn't like nor dislike that move. Belichick probably would've traded outta the pick anyway.

Joker

he got red assed over something awhile back....i can't remember what it was....obviously he does
dude's been following me and country around for awhile. he gets his ass chapped over every little thing

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Yeah, I didn't like nor dislike that move. Belichick probably would've traded outta the pick anyway.

i dont "hate" it.....and to be honest, i'm kinda looking forward to how he pans out.....you and i had this discussion pre draft about how he's the perfect fit in NE w/ his lateral quickness and cuts. it's just not a bill thing to do and regardless of how good he is, Brady's numbers and game wont be any better

this is a deep ass talented class...i was just suprised

Joker

rumor is he's replacing phil simms

CBS or FOX you got someone in the top crew sucking off the cowboys

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i have no basis for this but i bet he ends up a good analyst and i dont see him being a yes man.....

let's hope

AydenB00

The Rookie
yes....his age is the sole determining factor in why he doesn't have a contract......

money has nothing to do with it.....

yea, it wouldn't have anything to do with the 2 surgeries hes already had, mmmm ok. the dude is broke down and scared to run right now

AydenB00

The Rookie
actually, i think it was over the Brandon Cooks thing....he told me how awesome he was and how brilliant of a move it was for the pats because he's better than anyone they were gonna take at that spot and i told him it was a dumb move, they should have drafted on need and it made zero sense to go get more weapons when they could get another defensive star and the whole Brady, w/o Cooks, only managed to go 15-1, win the superbowl, have a career low in INT %, a 112 qb rating, average 300 ypg, throw 28 tds and only 2 picks in the regular season......basically have the best statistical season he's ever had minus the Randy Moss year....

nope, I think anything you predict or say is contradicting within itself, and then you get called out on any stats from anybody and you cry. long time lurker short time poster. heres where you say go back show me where I cried, well I'm digging up all the posts man, just own up to them. I'm sure 3x has file saved of them

AydenB00

The Rookie

but you still couldn't name a player better in the draft on who they could get, at 32. argument over you lose, seems like you were the one with chapped ass