NFL off-season / free agency

ntz

tricknollegy
i don't care for it one bit. even though i like brandon marshall and everything that he's about

3XC

Big Truss
The Giants really didn't need more WRs, I don't get it. Now Shepard has a guy taking targets.

I guess he didn't feel like moving.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
flacco was pretty elite that one playoff run. got paid and ....well we know the rest. rested on his laurels.

3XC

Big Truss
flacco was pretty elite that one playoff run. got paid and ....well we know the rest. rested on his laurels.

In 2013 he had a bad year, I won't argue that. He took a lot of terrible sacks and held the ball too long.

In 2014 he had his statistical best season and made it back to the playoffs, then beat the Steelers in the postseason on the road. It was a good year by any standard.

In 2015 he had his ACL torn apart, and last year he was clearly not fully healed.

Jury's out on Joe. I'd like to see him not have a different offensive coordinator every single year.

3XC

Big Truss
Shame Torrey Smith and Mike Wallace are so similar. Smith wants to come back to Baltimore but you can only have so many guys running a go route on every play.

Or the Ravens can install the "idiot friend who only throws deep in Madden" offense and play both.

ntz

tricknollegy
are isaiah thomas and isaiah thomas a better same name combination than kareem abdul jabbar and kareem abdul jabbar. i say the kareem combo is the better combo

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
w6N9k_s-200x150.gif

Primo

fat and famous pablo
are isaiah thomas and isaiah thomas a better same name combination than kareem abdul jabbar and kareem abdul jabbar. i say the kareem combo is the better combo

i'd agree w/ Isaiah Thomas below Kareem.... but ahead of Kenny Walker.....probably behind Bill Buckner too....but ahead of Roy and or Mike Williams

3XC

Big Truss
Two Adrian Petersons and two Steve Smiths at the same time. Two of them are HOFers too, which adds to the weirdness.