NFL off-season / free agency

Morris

The Rookie
Why is cousins worth that much? 6 e league slow pitch softball players got Pryor 1000yds. Cousins got him 200 yds.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Grab often injured star rb and run first inaccurate gimmick qb who will both cost you more than drafting rookies so you can trade #1 and #4 draft picks foe future picks in a draft class with a once in a generation rb in it and can't miss prototype qb from Wyoming or something...

Makes perfect sense

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Wtf is the goddamn point of hoarding draft picks if you don't use them on guys like barkley?

Mother ****er.....

Primo

fat and famous pablo
You really think Barkley is once in a generation?

I don't think he's any better than zeke.....but from a numbers perspective, he's completely unique and appears to he a model citizen. In regards to "sure things" in a draft, he's as high of a grade as you'll see.....hes the reason you trade for draft picks

Country469

I could him being used more like reggie bush eventually for long term career stuff. I don't see anyone being a 20-25 carry back in the NFL ever again.

hrdchrgin13

They were doing good up until this imo

I would've taken Barkley then whatever QB they had a boner for or traded 4th pick for more picks

hedge

life takes guts
If I’m the browns I trade one of the picks and draft a joe Thomas replacement and some more d line or cornerback help.