NFL Week 14: I'll Get You a Tissue, You ****ing Sally

Morris

The Rookie
No. seen this posted before and people cried that he's lost road games that he was involved in, but he didn't actually play in. Back you your rock ya little ugly ****.

RustyShakleford

meanwhile in OH

6ltZZy3ysaSt6jyxfBxno9u1i9pnwT3564tBJkurY8Y.jpg

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
8deg skiing is gtg. I have done a -10 with -30 wc at least. But we were skiing over a foot of pow. Don't know how many if any of you can appreciate such things.

Country469

I've been to a bears game where it was -30 with the WC.......... I'll be in snowmass around new years for 2 days so hope its cold af

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
You'll be about 90 minutes away, so yeah it will likely be cold as ****. But it's a dry cold.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
The field conditions at Arrowhead Stadium are a bit concerning heading into a Week 14 matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and Oakland Raiders on Thursday night. According to NFL Network's Courtney Fallon, a layer of ice formed on the field overnight, even though it was covered by a tarp and heaters were installed under the turf last spring.

Stretch19

Grow up
The field conditions at Arrowhead Stadium are a bit concerning heading into a Week 14 matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and Oakland Raiders on Thursday night. According to NFL Network's Courtney Fallon, a layer of ice formed on the field overnight, even though it was covered by a tarp and heaters were installed under the turf last spring.

this was at 1 pm:

Right now a corner of the field at Arrowhead is icy, but the field should be in great shape by kickoff. Chiefs kicker Cairo Santos told me the surface here is "fantastic" and said the grounds crew is the best in the business. Plus no one has played on this field in 18 days.
ffb202dc-2e83-4b24-870c-ff9017eb3cc3.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
it really sucks to get punched....it sucks even more in single digit weather.

very ouch

Stretch19

Grow up
Tonight's game in Kansas City will be the coldest the Raiders have played since at least 2007. Back then Latavius Murray was at Onondaga Central High School in upstate New York, which means he's played in plenty of cold games. Murray said you just stick to your routine and "don't let yourself think it's any different."