NFL Week 14: I'll Get You a Tissue, You ****ing Sally

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i dont know how you walk through the valley of a shadow....

i think you would walk through the shadow of a valley

Primo

fat and famous pablo
we're done.....oakland will come back to beat us, tennessee will score 40 against us

one achilles and the season is over

real talk

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I had a christmas party so just tuning in. Of all nights, but at least thats over with now.

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah i dont quite understand how they didnt pound the ball more...maybe carr not being able to be under center?

the 2 turnovers they got around the 20 to start the 2nd half and only managed 3 points was a joke

3XC

Big Truss
Radio degenerate gambler said Bal/NE has happened 9 times in 10 years. In that span, NE has outscored Baltimore by a combined 15 points. Average margin of victory in the series is,2.3 points. Baltimore also won in NE in Dec/January twice, no other team has won multiple playoff games in NE in this span.

7 is a lot. Gambler guy said Baltimore covers.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
yeah i dont quite understand how they didnt pound the ball more...maybe carr not being able to be under center?

the 2 turnovers they got around the 20 to start the 2nd half and only managed 3 points was a joke

both times Del Rio "went for the kill shot" and threw in the end zone w/ WR's who couldn't catch the ball thrown by a QB w/ a bum finger......

murray ran for 100+ and had 1 double digit yardage run (12)......i dont think there's anyone in hell we could have stopped oakland from getting 10 yards on 3 or 4 consecutive carries.....the game is on him.

play of the night (other than DJ's achilles which will cost us any chance at the superbowl) was Nelson knocking the ball out of Roberts hands on the td.....won us the game.

Tenn going to run for 300 yards next week and we'll go back to being a game behind

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i wasnt happy with west sniping a TD from ware and the fact i decided not to start hill...blew that ****

i had to sit Murray, Ware or Lamar Miller.....i had miller in and Ware out but got scared of the rib as MIller is a puss....

so now miller goes off...

play him everywhere

Primo

fat and famous pablo
he's just always hurt and Blue is servicebale and one little tink and he's out for the game....

so now he has 23 touches, 160 total yds and 3 tds

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i started him in Doom....i have him in 2 other sbfan leagues and he's on the bench

so ya, i feel ya

Primo

fat and famous pablo
in 12 career games vs. the Ravens.....Tom Brady

2500 yds
12 td's
10 picks
passer rating in the 70s

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
CzNk7tBVQAAdjCK.jpg
CzNk7tEVIAEXZiZ.jpg