Not GTG **NGTG PerfectChoas is NGTG**

M

MJL 00

SOB I was in that area a week ago for tourney, I would have driven there with my team have some big boys that would love to chat with him...

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok, his sister is Class Defined. So her brother died and now he moved? But she has the bat? There is a lot of epic fail here

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Seriously this guy should be a writer for a soap opera, so man plot twists I didn't see coming, I mean it takes a seriously good imagination to come up this much drama and character definition. If it wasn't for the fact that he is ****ing over a man serving our country this would actually be kinda funny.

"Dont go dyin again" awesome!
Post of the week.

enderislegend

Addicted to Softballfans
wow this gets crazier and crazier! working third shift tonight gonna send him some wake up calls from work around say 2am, then 3 am, then 4 am, then 5am :thumb:

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
brady hastings has changed his facebook privacy settings from beyond the grave

ar2x7

Substance & Style
called to offer my condolences, said that the person doesn't have a voicemail system set up yet...

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
someone call Dr. Baden

hqdefault.jpg

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I'm a little thick... is the 605 area code number in the text the contact for the douchebag or is it the # for the dude calling him out?

enderislegend

Addicted to Softballfans
called to offer my condolences, said that the person doesn't have a voicemail system set up yet...

Called a couple times myself, same thing no voicemail. Hope I woke him up though. It wrung a lot and I called during my third shift job

Jbird11

Fellas, this is a former teammate of mine, I will see him this weekend at our State tourney, I'll see if I can get this straightened out.

I haven't been on here much lately, but another friend pointed this thread out to me, so I'll see what I can do to get this resolved.

If those involved directly in this want to contact me, my # is 605.351.6378

I'll do my best, no promises, but I think I can talk some sense into him.

Jbird11

I must say... the detective skills in this thread are pretty impressive. I just talked to him. You will all be relieved to know he is alive and well. 99% sure I can get this taken care of.
Benny-- hit me up via PM or email if you can't text. [email protected]