Not GTG **NGTG PerfectChoas is NGTG**

benny11704

Rock it up!!
Agreed to a trade with PerfectChoas which was my Nike RHT 12.75 Steerhide Glove plus $60 for a 2014 Demarini ASA Juggy. My package to him was shipped out 7/2/2014 and delivered on 7/9/2014 USPS tracking # 13080950000052565535

I sent the glove and sent a paypal to him for $60 but he never sent the bat. I figured I could deal with him because he had already completed 8 deals with positive feedback. He waited until the glove was delivered to him then tried to swindle me for more money by saying that he had a 2014 aftermath which he would like to offer instead of the Juggy but I would have to give him $40 more. I told him no because he hadn't sent me anything yet. He immediately got offended that I called him out which is when I knew I probably wasn't going to receive anything and I was correct. He gave me some story about his brother being in the military and how he was trying to help me out. WELL I HOPE NOBODY STEALS FROM HIS BROTHER THE WAY HE STOLE FROM ME!!!! He isn't returning any of my e-mails anymore and there is no communication. Clearly he likes to take advantage of military overseas! If he does this to people who fight for his freedom then there's no telling what this guy would do. I have been dealing on this site since 2005 and have never dealt with anyone like him.

BOTTOM LINE: DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY HE'S A LIAR!!!!! HE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF MILITARY OVERSEAS

Just in case he opens a new account you will have the contact info to verify so you aren't fooled!

PerfectCoas Contact info
Brady Hastings
703 E Havens #101
Mitchell, SD 57301

[email protected]

Last edited:

enderislegend

Addicted to Softballfans
God bless our troops! Thank you for your service bro. Can I do something nice and send you some supplements if you lift! Ordering up a supply soon, and I know you boys love to lift.:thumb:

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Post all his info, shipping address, name, phone number, all that stuff. My god how does someone rip someone off in the military.

benny11704

Rock it up!!
God bless our troops! Thank you for your service bro. Can I do something nice and send you some supplements if you lift! Ordering up a supply soon, and I know you boys love to lift.:thumb:

Enderislegend thank you very much, just you offering is good enough for me, nice gestures like that speak volumes about a person.

Benny

enderislegend

Addicted to Softballfans
Enderislegend thank you very much, just you offering is good enough for me, nice gestures like that speak volumes about a person.

Benny

Seriously Benny, let me ship you something. Couple years ago my sis and nephew did a care package for a military guy, no. 1 thing he wanted was supplements. :D. Pm me and let me ship you a little something.

trip

stfu
temporary_zps6907f456.png

temporary_zps8f095ded.png

trip

stfu
and his local newspaper doesn't have his "obituary" going back to the beginning of june and google / bing can't find any stories on it.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
asks who benny is

then claims benny is his dead brother

why ask who benny is? what a ****tard

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I usually borrow my sisters phone when trying to make deals on SBF so this guys story seems totally legit :bsflag:

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
aren't there a bunch of people on this board that live in SD? Someone must know this *****.