Not GTG **NGTG PerfectChoas is NGTG**

Dual Rated

Lot's of Warning Track Power!!!
Feels like there should be cheezy soap opera music playing and dramatic fade aways with this thread!

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Shout out to those who got this done. This board and its brotherhood will not lump one back Apple into the integrity of our other South Dakota boys. Good looking out.:biggthumpup:

benny11704

Rock it up!!
I can't say thank you enough to everyone who has helped me out! I will let everyone know when and if the package arrives hopefully it's nothing bad, lol.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Probably just a tight rectangle box or a tube.

Or he just slapped a label on the bat, or put it inside a garbage bag, or wrapped it in construction paper

Jbird11

When I shipped the glove to him I put a softball inside to keep it's shape and it weighed 2lbs 7.40 oz as stated on my original receipt

Some of these guy are just going to continue to needle this a little bit, including the conspiracy theorists who think it's a weighted whiffle ball bat, or the glove or whatever.

If I were a gambling man, I would lay pretty good odds that he shipped the bat you were wanting---immediately after I contacted him. I can't speak to the condition or whatever, that was between you guys before I ever stepped in. But the dude has never let me down in the 10+ years I've known him, and I highly doubt he would ever put me in a compromising position once I decided to get involved in this.

Sucks that this situation came up, and I'm not sure what exactly was going on with his end, but I got a feeling he got caught up in the trading and dealing and whatever, and probably got 'caught' between a couple different sets of deals. He's fairly new to the SBF community, but he has had several successful deals go down in the past. He's surely not smart enough to set up 8 good deals in order to lure a $150 bat deal... hell, the guy can't even spell Chaos. HAHA.

Anyway, I stepped in because that's what I would expect someone else to do for me if I was on the bad end of a deal. That's what this board is all about (or at least that's how it was when I first started on here a few years ago).

I hope this ends satisfactorily for everyone involved, and I agree, the thread should stay active for future users, but I would just recommend that Benny modify the opening post with an update of however this ends up finishing up. That, of course, is up to him. I have no skin in the game other than Brady being a friend and former teammate, and I obviously want the best for him going forward from this, both on and off the field.

trip

stfu
he should've said he ****ed up loooong ago instead of faking his own god damn death over $100

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
I wouldnt vouch for someone like this. As much as we all appreciate Jbird being able to confront him personally. He dug his own grave, (pun intended)

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Some of these guy are just going to continue to needle this a little bit, including the conspiracy theorists who think it's a weighted whiffle ball bat, or the glove or whatever.

We should, he doesnt have a track record of honesty

If I were a gambling man, I would lay pretty good odds that he shipped the bat you were wanting---immediately after I contacted him. I can't speak to the condition or whatever, that was between you guys before I ever stepped in. But the dude has never let me down in the 10+ years I've known him,
Of course he hasnt, its much harder to scam people you see in person
and I highly doubt he would ever put me in a compromising position once I decided to get involved in this.

Sucks that this situation came up, and I'm not sure what exactly was going on with his end, but I got a feeling he got caught up in the trading and dealing and whatever, and probably got 'caught' between a couple different sets of deals. He's fairly new to the SBF community, but he has had several successful deals go down in the past. He's surely not smart enough to set up 8 good deals in order to lure a $150 bat deal... hell, the guy can't even spell Chaos. HAHA.

Anyway, I stepped in because that's what I would expect someone else to do for me if I was on the bad end of a deal. That's what this board is all about (or at least that's how it was when I first started on here a few years ago).

I hope this ends satisfactorily for everyone involved, and I agree, the thread should stay active for future users, but I would just recommend that Benny modify the opening post with an update of however this ends up finishing up.
I wouldnt modify anything, dude lied, scammed, avoided contact until we did all the dirty work to find him, then lied again to weasel out of being caught. If anything the OG post should be updated with all that info

That, of course, is up to him. I have no skin in the game other than Brady being a friend and former teammate,
I would choose better friends
and I obviously want the best for him going forward from this, both on and off the field.

Joker

If I were a gambling man, I would lay pretty good odds that he shipped the bat you were wanting---immediately after I contacted him. I can't speak to the condition or whatever, that was between you guys before I ever stepped in. But the dude has never let me down in the 10+ years I've known him, and I highly doubt he would ever put me in a compromising position once I decided to get involved in this.

I hope this ends satisfactorily for everyone involved, and I agree, the thread should stay active for future users, but I would just recommend that Benny modify the opening post with an update of however this ends up finishing up. That, of course, is up to him. I have no skin in the game other than Brady being a friend and former teammate, and I obviously want the best for him going forward from this, both on and off the field.

you helped out and got him to at least do something. no need for you to defend him or make excuses for him, cause you don't know. this post was not needed. if he wants to tell his side of story he can, you don't need to speculate what went on or talk about his prior deals which mean nothing in reference to this deal

benny11704

Rock it up!!

Thank you Jbird for helping me out! I don't really have much to say about PerfectChoas he stopped communication with me and if it wasn't for everyone's help on the board I would have been ripped off and never heard from him. I will update the post if the bat is delivered with a big thank you to all my friends from SBF's. Once again thank you Jbird you are definitely GTG!

DemPhenom

This is the biggest load of **** ever. What happened here is beyond excuse or explanation. It was theft. Thanks for talking some sense into this idiot but don't help and then post this garbage above.

Kweez

Addicted to Softballfans

The guy said he was dead. This wasn't some over-sight or misunderstanding.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
I fully agree with kweez. He made up an elaborate excuse and tried to ride it out. Dont come swooping in and trying to polish that turd of a friend ya got. Your killin your own respect jbird.

natedawg87

Baller

Don't try to defend a liar or make excuses for him, it only ends up making YOU look bad. As others have said, I would pick better friends. I hope he gets banned.

Good job looking out for a board bro and going above and beyond though.

benny11704

Rock it up!!
Sorry guys the saga will continue as I am currently in Germany and won't be back to England to pick the package up until 12 August which Tuesday. Don't worry I will post something as soon is I open the package.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
You guys are a bunch of insensitive *******s. I mean the guy died and all you guys care about is some softball equipment.