For Sale Nike Shoes - TOTALLY LEGIT

areohwhy

Yo guys, been a member of this forum for quite a while now, 100s of good deals on here, and I've nothing but benefited from being a member of this awesome community. Gonna return a little love, so if anyone is interested in some Nike Shoes, not clearance stuff, I can pick up some stuff for a decent price. I will only be taking a few orders, not trying to go crazy, so will be on a first come first serve basis.

Here are some of the prices i will be charging

Nike Free Run 2+ 85.00 Shipped to your door.
If you ordered on Nike.com it would run you 100+tax+shipping, over 110.00.

Nike Air Max 2012 - 130 Shipped to your door.
Retail is 170 plus tax, over 185.

Nike Air Max '90 - 85 shipped to your door.
Same price as free runs...

I've have TONS of legit deals on here, and I have plenty of locals that know me. Simply put, if you feel uncomfortable, then don't order, I have no problem. Like I said just trying to return the favor and love this community has shown me. If you are interested PM me, or email me [email protected] or [email protected].

Shoes are 100% authentic, Nike products.

areohwhy

nike-free-run-2-fallwinter-2012-6.jpg

nike-running-free-black-pack-january-2012-qs-f5-560x372.jpg

areohwhy

Check Nike.com and see if there is anything in the New Release section that might interest you.... PM me or Email me, and I can give you more info.

areohwhy

I am going down on Friday, all of you prior to this post I will get ahold of. As of right now no one new. Also red metallic foamposite, one available in size 8.5 for 320 shipped.... I gotta eat too sometimes.

Southpaw33

Addicted to Softballfans
definitely interested in the DB95 and cool grey LBJ 9 pending price and any AM90 pending colorways. size 13 for air max and 13.5-14 for the LBJ 9. PayPal ready. let me know.

db