For Sale Niw 26.5 & 27.5 mutjha

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
I cannot believe anyone would pay 380 for one. They are on ebay ending everyday, some go around 300, some go up to 350. Go there, save money.

guero_juan727

<font color="#104E8B"> ALWAYS DEALING!!!</font>
I cannot believe anyone would pay 380 for one. They are on ebay ending everyday, some go around 300, some go up to 350. Go there, save money.

Not to be rude but if you dont like it, then move on. I don't go on your threads and start bashing, so please dont do that to my threads

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow, i see these are selling...I at one point had about 6, I should've held onto them if they are truly getting this much on here. I see that they are at this price on ebay already!!! Good for you I guess!!!

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
Not to be rude but if you dont like it, then move on. I don't go on your threads and start bashing, so please dont do that to my threads

not bashing any threads, the point of this board is to not charge people more than ebay. go somewhere else and sell if you don't like to hear the truth.

guero_juan727

<font color="#104E8B"> ALWAYS DEALING!!!</font>
not bashing any threads, the point of this board is to not charge people more than ebay. go somewhere else and sell if you don't like to hear the truth.

You are a joke. I see all the other posts you've posted and all you do is go on peoples threads and talk crap.
Anyone has the write to add a price and it is up to the buyer to buy at that price or negotiate.
With that said. One more 26.5 sold amd a 27.5 sold too.
Thanks