NIW Geezer, 12 Month Warranty

KDEflyers

Addicted to Softballfans
Just saw it on Ebay, guy wants $600. Looking at the pictures and you can see the "12 month warranty" on the wrap. What was the last Senior stick to offer that?

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
That bat is 8 years old first off. If you break it and get your warranty return - well then you just paid $300for each bat. NOT A GOOD DEAL.

lb16

the natural
Havent looked at the ebay ad. But unless he is an authorized demarini dealer good luck getting a return.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
8yrs old? I thought it was like 3 or 4.

obviously over priced though. I really liked the geezer, mostly because of how durable it was, but that made it a wicked value when they were selling for 99bux brand new. spending 4x as much for a bat that's twice as durable doesn't make nearly as much sense...

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
That bat came out fall 2007 - we had some 50+ players on out B team and they where just crushing balls with it.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
That bat came out fall 2007 - we had some 50+ players on out B team and they where just crushing balls with it.

wow, didn't realize it was around that long ago, or that it was already 2014 maybe, haha

I'm still one of those guys that thinks a 2000 is a new vehicle:eek:

MPT23

Putting on the foil
8yrs old? I thought it was like 3 or 4.

obviously over priced though. I really liked the geezer, mostly because of how durable it was, but that made it a wicked value when they were selling for 99bux brand new. spending 4x as much for a bat that's twice as durable doesn't make nearly as much sense...

Ahhhhhh, the good ol days ! I got quite a few for around 115-120 shipped.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Ahhhhhh, the good ol days ! I got quite a few for around 115-120 shipped.

where's the time machine when you need it.

I thought I scored a jackpot when I bought a 26oz for 120, used it for a year, and then managed to sell it used for 120, haha

the undoing was that warranty. guys were buying them, smashing them, and then getting new utrip bats as returns... :(

sjk103098

Its a situation.......
Geezer

Just saw it on Ebay, guy wants $600. Looking at the pictures and you can see the "12 month warranty" on the wrap. What was the last Senior stick to offer that?

Sold one couple of weeks ago with 25 or so cuts for $235, I must of left over 3 frankies on the table, ha ha,

Stayed tuned getting ready to p/u a 50 hit one tonight.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't care if it's old tech or not, I just want it to feel like it.

basically make a geezer, with a normal knob and I'd be thrilled. or a hotter J3a with a flexy handle

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
no I don't.

although, if they could get the performance of the geezer without the pvc sound, I'd be ok with a hotter version of the otc