No RESPONSE! from evil sports!

jgrossy8

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered a case of balls, sweat pants, hat, and 2 t-shirts. I did my part by paying for the order, thank god with paypal. I emailed contact us, on the website, no response. I did not recieve my t-shirts. There's no telephone number on the website. I'm very irriated, ive been a longtime customer, and dont deserve no response. WTF!! send me my shirts or give me my money back, total **** move. This is not how business is done!!!!!!

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
It's not you we are laughing at. But this will get you your shirts or money back at the very least. And a bit of entertainment for us. Everybody wins.

jgrossy8

Addicted to Softballfans
ok bro.....its sucks i have to do this, I run a business myself. Even if I get a response saying hey, were out of shirts, instead of blowing me off like I'm that guy to steal on. Next step is to cancel paypal order.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
PM Bobby Buggs here or use this from his signature here:

For questions about Evil Sports call or text 413-531-9734

EMail: [email protected]
Thanks for posting that Ryan.
Its quite obvious there is something wrong here or you would have gotten all the items you ordered. I am at a bit of a disadvantage here since You have not provided me with any order number or name to look up the info.
We take customer service serious so Im happy to resolve this ASAP if you would be kind enough to text or PM me your order #.

jgrossy8

Addicted to Softballfans
Shipping Number WHS690343 Shipping date 9/23/2015 Customer ID 84907 Order no. 605962 Sales person Eric Jacobson Tracking no. 1ZAE53960311235539

I'll look for the paypal reciept right now

jgrossy8

Addicted to Softballfans
Now I see a phone number on paypal reciept, not that matters, when I looked to call theres no number on your site.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Thanks Jeremy I found your information. I will be refunding you $30 today just incase they are not in stock since at the moment I can't confirm the inventory status of the shirts. If we do have them I will be sending you 2 shirts on us for the confusion.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
I will check the status of the shirts over the weekend. If I locate them I will send you the 2 you wanted. We WANT you to have our stuff!!

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
No matter who is involved in the end its My responsibility to get it right. I hope this meets your approval

jgrossy8

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, the case of balls is for sat. breast cancer tourny and we play quite of bit ball still. Whenever we supply our own or bp balls I always have ordered evils, I actually ordered the hat and stuff, and showed the tourny team, and myselft ans the team like the evil logo alot. We have a big dome tourney coming in the beginning of nov. here in wisconsin, 50+ teams and were talking about maybe doing some evil jereseys or something. So i'll call you in a 1/2 hr or so....

majicmike

Starting Player
bobby buggs = the evil one aka mr evil aka the hitman aka he owns that ****

He just earned another customer,,, I really like the fact that he made things right so quickly.I have to order a dozen balls in the next couple of days. It was going to be ZN's but I may have to change to something evil,