Need Help No warranty bat

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Traded bats with another member, he said bat was returnable. Bat is stamped NO WARRANTY right on the handle. Do I leave NGTG feed back over this? Guy even private messaged me and said the bat has a 1 year warranty.

chile

Bad Ape
have you contacted him directly? if so, has he offered to make the deal right? if he hasn't, leave NGTG.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
I texted him, he messaged me here saying his phone is messed up, and told me the bat is returnable, with a 1 year warranty. Bat is ****ing stamped no warranty on the handle. He hasn't replied to my last message, but insisted the bat is returnable.

Party mafia

I texted him, he messaged me here saying his phone is messed up, and told me the bat is returnable, with a 1 year warranty. Bat is ****ing stamped no warranty on the handle. He hasn't replied to my last message, but insisted the bat is returnable.
since the bat has a NR stamp on it, the bat is non-returnable period. What was the seller/trader name?

bird25

34/30 Club #25

Did he send a receipt or is he a rep?

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Long shot but It could be a scenario where the bat broke within first couple of swing after purchased and the manufacturer is still honoring the warranty for the rest of the year from purchase date..

But if seller isn't clarifying that then one must assume nr since it I marked as such..

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
Long shot but It could be a scenario where the bat broke within first couple of swing after purchased and the manufacturer is still honoring the warranty for the rest of the year from purchase date..

But if seller isn't clarifying that then one must assume nr since it I marked as such..

this is what I was thinking, but this should have been disclosed at time of deal with any paperwork, number or CS rep that helped.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
User name is
Bad Intentions 2017.
I've messaged him, and he insists the bat came with warranty, and is returnable. First thing I saw when it came out of the box he shipped it in was NO WARRANTY right on the handle. He described the bat as NOW, R//BC. The thread he posted in disappeared of course, so all I have are the private messages between the two of us.

Last edited:

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Messaged him about this thread. Ticks me off I traded a returnable with barcode EST xl for a no warranty Purcell.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
I remember WCoastsoftball posted in the thread, told him he needed to post pics. Thread vanished the next day.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
"Okay you can put ngtg because in our messages I never said there was a receipt so that's false and why would the bat not have a warranty when I got in brand new in wrapper with the warranty paper that comes with the bats so do what you gotta do idc I'm not bull ****ting you I'm letting you know the truth but if everyone wants to act like F***ing kids so be it so go ahead put ngtg I don't care get me band from here idc either and with the post I didn't delete it the damn mods did because that's when I told you I didn't know what happen to my post because I didn't delete but hey believe who you want bud" That is all he has to say apparently.

Idk what you want me to say I told you my piece and I've responded to all your messages and everything else I've told you the truth but obviously you don't believe me as you get the whole softball fans members against me but idc you all can bash me and everything else if you want I'll send the ****ing est back and you can send the Purcell back and go on our merry way so you tell me I'm not scared to get involved in this post **** if you have to post my address so people can come handle the problem in person.... or we can just send the bats back and not speak of this **** again end of story

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
I am not paying $25 to ship back a bat that was not as advertised. You shipped a no warranty bat and described it as returnable, does not matter if you say it is returnable, it isn't.

Or I mean **** I'll just ship the est back so you can have both of them end of story send me your address and stuff again in a PM and I'll ship it tommorow

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Did I ask for $200? Nope. I said Paypal whatever amount you felt evened the deal. Im fine with $50.

Well if I was gonna PayPal money I was gonna PayPal what I thought the bat is worth and the bat is worth around 200$ so that's what it would be but as I explained on here and in our PM I'm still saying I can ship the bat back and you can have both and then we don't have to worry about this situation again!