North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

bstark28

Starting Player
Rumor has it Class D state Champs Ground Round will be playing in D nationals.

And speaking of Rumors, now that the season is over what are the hot rumors for next year? Teams adding/dropping guys, teams folding, teams moving to MN........

There won't be any movement until after nationals. I can all but guarantee that there are already conversations being had, but nobody is gonna leak anything this early.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
There won't be any movement until after nationals. I can all but guarantee that there are already conversations being had, but nobody is gonna leak anything this early.
Nobody around here ever leaks anything. No point in letting other teams know what you're doing and who you're going after.

cheee

Diamond Dawg
Just a reminder.... a player CANNOT play in the ND State USA Softball D tournament and also play in the Minnesota State USA Softball D tournament .

They aren't playing D state. They played C state the past weekend. And he wasn't with them obviously.

TI#15

Did Corral Bar C team fold? We (Eidie) are looking at adding a couple pieces, most likely a pitcher, infielder an outfielder and a consistent homerun hitter.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
They aren't playing D state. They played C state the past weekend. And he wasn't with them obviously.

When we signed his " Dewey's / Mn Monsta " contract , his only stipulation was he had to miss out on mn state but will still be in for nats..

We agreed on taking $1000 off his contract...

cheee

Diamond Dawg
When we signed his " Dewey's / Mn Monsta " contract , his only stipulation was he had to miss out on mn state but will still be in for nats..

We agreed on taking $1000 off his contract...

We just had drink a bunch of beer with him in his contract lol

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
I'll start rumor or suggestion. Find guys who will slide in shorts if not make them wear pants o_O

I agree with you 100% on this. I hate that our team wears shorts in tournaments. How often do you see really good teams wearing shorts? Almost never.

cheee

Diamond Dawg
I agree with you 100% on this. I hate that our team wears shorts in tournaments. How often do you see really good teams wearing shorts? Almost never.
I agree. Wearing shorts now you may look pretty showing them legs but in all reality it makes you hesitant to slide if at all. Which means no hussle for extra bases and close plays you will be out most of the time. Wear pants haul ass and get dirty specially in major tournaments and your state tournament. Just my opinion though

701SoftballFan

Rec 1 update:
Undefeated games:
D1ckson Law vs. Kelly Chiro
Center Merchants vs. Urgent Med

Wahus, Proz, IES still alive in the losers bracket.

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
Great job by Mandan Parks and Rec for getting those fields in playable conditions so quickly this weekend. For as much rain that fell, the diamonds were in good shape.

sendit69

What Tournaments are left for some of the teams in ND?

E Nats Mandan
D Nats Red Wing
C Nats OKC
Rec 3 State
Sin City (MMB)????
Any other teams doing some end of season Sept. tournaments?

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
What Tournaments are left for some of the teams in ND?

E Nats Mandan
D Nats Red Wing
C Nats OKC
Rec 3 State
Sin City (MMB)????
Any other teams doing some end of season Sept. tournaments?

The fall league tourney and possibly Sin City for us. After our pathetic showing at state we will not be attending C Nationals.