Novak Kip Glove (Who has placed an order)

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans
Order #949 placed at 6:26pm...Important to notice that order was placed before MESSAGE FROM KAVON90 (quoted) was out...6 week promotion should still apply to this order!

Order Number: 949
Order Time: 7/22/2011 6:26:12 PM
Current Status: Paid/Unshipped

Gentlemen,

Please spread the word that the promotion officially expires at the end of the month. In addition, there is no more 6 week guarantee for the last 10 days. We are absolutely slammed with orders from being on the road all summer and are working hard to get them out as fast as possible. With that being said, we still expect to have your gloves to you within 6 weeks. Anyone who didn't receive their glove within 6 weeks (I believe there were a total of 2), you have already been taken care of. Either check was sent or is being sent with your glove.

Thanks again for all the orders and your support. Enjoy your gloves and spread the word!

WizeGuyDezignz

Addicted to Softballfans
Order #949 placed at 6:26pm...Important to notice that order was placed before MESSAGE FROM KAVON90 (quoted) was out...6 week promotion should still apply to this order!

Order Number: 949
Order Time: 7/22/2011 6:26:12 PM
Current Status: Paid/Unshipped

Unless I read it wrong, didn't he say that there is no more 6 week guarantee from any orders placed in the last 10 days from him posting that message? If that's the case, then you might not fall under the 6 week guarantee. You might want to ask him.

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans
July has 31 days...10 days will be from the 22nd to the 31st...Im assuming he meant that the 6 week offer will stop after that message...when the order was placed, the 6 week offer was still available and the email confirmation from Novak proves that...its a matter of common sense...

Going by your logic, he couldve said that the 6 week offer wouldnt apply for the last 3 weeks...well, what about the people that ordered in that window?...This will mean that they changed the deal after people already ordered and pay...not a good business model...not to mention false advertisement...

Kavon90, pls confirm this...thx

Unless I read it wrong, didn't he say that there is no more 6 week guarantee from any orders placed in the last 10 days from him posting that message? If that's the case, then you might not fall under the 6 week guarantee. You might want to ask him.

WizeGuyDezignz

Addicted to Softballfans
July has 31 days...10 days will be from the 22nd to the 31st...Im assuming he meant that the 6 week offer will stop after that message...when the order was placed, the 6 week offer was still available and the email confirmation from Novak proves that...its a matter of common sense...

Going by your logic, he couldve said that the 6 week offer wouldnt apply for the last 3 weeks...well, what about the people that ordered in that window?...This will mean that they changed the deal after people already ordered and pay...not a good business model...not to mention false advertisement...

Kavon90, pls confirm this...thx

Oh, I see what you're saying, you're probably right. Hopefully Kavon can clear it up.

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
well just got mine today, all i can say is this glove looks freakin sweeeet as hell, stiff gonna take some work,,,,,BUT i havent received any compensation for it being late, was hoping for a check or a credit for another glove would be nice already got one designed

DaveTBH

Ron Paul 2012
Weird, what color?

Did you order a different glove in the same color pattern and maybe they messed up the style?

I ordered a glove with the same color pattern and got it another a month ago. Then this one came in the mail today. Same color pattern and same name and number as I ordered the 1st one. Not sure how or why I got this one. Guess Mr Novak screwed up someones order and sent it to me.

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
I ordered a glove with the same color pattern and got it another a month ago. Then this one came in the mail today. Same color pattern and same name and number as I ordered the 1st one. Not sure how or why I got this one. Guess Mr Novak screwed up someones order and sent it to me.

I wonder if they'll make you send it back.

heat11114

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm order # 901
Ordered 7/7 but I guess the technically the 6 weeks starts the next day. 3.5 weeks in hopefully i'm one of those closer to 4 weeks than 6.

WizeGuyDezignz

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm order # 901
Ordered 7/7 but I guess the technically the 6 weeks starts the next day. 3.5 weeks in hopefully i'm one of those closer to 4 weeks than 6.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. I ordered on 6/30 and I still don't have my glove. And I live in California which I think is close to where they are shipping these from.

I'm not complaining at all since I am still well within the 6 weeks, but just a heads up.

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
Nice looking glove... but you guys ordering white are going to be sorry. It will be fugly in no time.

dobber16

Here is my FREE glove...looks good and it is just as ordered, stiff as a board though...Novak is GTG in my book for holding true to the guarantee and having solid communication. It is white with grey lacing and trim (lacing looks darker in pic b/c it has leather conditioner on it!!!)
a4a05512.jpg

318b83ef.jpg

35cc5f8c.jpg

Nice looking glove... but you guys ordering white are going to be sorry. It will be fugly in no time.
As for this, yeah it will probably be pretty hard to keep pristine, but hey it is softball, not a fashion show...although I do take care of my equipment and clean and condition stuff as it is needed. I was taught by my dad, if you take care of your equipment, it will take care of you!

Last edited:

Torgy123

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my first one at 6 weeks to the day. Ordered a second one 7/19 order 942 and today is the 6 week deadline. No glove. Looks like I got a sweet glove for free coming.

mrl112

Smarter than you're
What's the discount code for this deal? Anyone ordered lately with the code? My friend wants to order one tonight.