NSA Super C in Vegas

Frost

I'm on a boat *****
It should be a fun one. Make sure you don't wear white. The fields turn EVERYTHING red.

Frost

I'm on a boat *****
Last time we were there they had us play @ 3 different locations. Arroyo Grande has the red clay of death. One of the other complexes has astroturf infield where the grass would be on a big league field and the basepaths are dirt.

Grass

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to pick up with some one for this....All Arizona has to offer is utrip

Frost

I'm on a boat *****
To be eligible for pickup you have to have played on an NSA roster this year. At least that's what we've been told locally in the past...

Looking to pick up with some one for this....All Arizona has to offer is utrip

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
PMB from AZ might be there. we are debating between a couple different tourneys

I seriously doubt it.

NSA doesn't allow you to play unless you've already played in their tournaments througout the year. You actually have to earn a berth unlike other sanctions.

Since AZNSA didn't run any tournaments this year Chris (AZNSA Director) can't just freely hand out berths to anyone. Therefore no AZ team can actually go to NSA Super World.

Grass

Addicted to Softballfans
I seriously doubt it.

NSA doesn't allow you to play unless you've already played in their tournaments througout the year. You actually have to earn a berth unlike other sanctions.

Since AZNSA didn't run any tournaments this year Chris (AZNSA Director) can't just freely hand out berths to anyone. Therefore no AZ team can actually go to NSA Super World.

correct amundo!!!!!

I play on a team out of VA that might be making the cross country trip...if anyone has the inside skinny on where to stay (close to the fields but cheap) the info would be appreciated.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
I play on a team out of VA that might be making the cross country trip...if anyone has the inside skinny on where to stay (close to the fields but cheap) the info would be appreciated.

Haven't travelled to Vegas before? There are deals to be had everywhere.

G Rat

Baller on a Budget
Says the games will be played at Arroyo, Sunset Park, and Desert Breeze. The first 2 parks are not that far from each other. DB is about a 15-20 minute freeway drive from the other 2. Best to book a hotel at south end of strip (luxor, mandalay bay, tropicana, hooters, ny ny, mgm).