Official 2012 Result of Your Last AB

CPhoenixM

Extra Hitter
My last at bat was the last hit of my team in the last game of our indoor winter season. It was a 2 run in the park homer (dome, nets.) Technically it didn't count because we didn't have time to finish the inning but I'll take it.

RagingHomer

Addicted to Softballfans
League night this past Monday. The very few times i go backside. Left fielder was in center field so I hit the third base line and got an in the park HR.

yance

Addicted to Softballfans
This weekend tourney Two outs we're down a bunch I'm walked ( 4 pitches not even close). I'm not very happy.

playing against a 5 man and the left fielder was playing way away from the line.. i was tryin to put it deep down the line and hit a foul hr then the next try was about a foot foul and fouled out.. but we won the the game in the 9th inning and the tourny 4-0

shipe35

Addicted to Softballfans
Final game of a pick up team playing in a team benefit tournament and hit a HR off the top of the fence

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
Grounded out to pitcher like a chump in a big spot. Very unclutch. Had a good tourney otherwise.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
1st and 2nd with 2 outs, other team just moved out of the 5 man. I hit one hopper up the middle that would have gone into center but the runner at 2nd tried to jump over the ball and it hit him in the foot to end the inning. We still won the game by 1