Official 2012 Result of Your Last AB

Dr. Funkenstein

Addicted to Softballfans
1-6-3 double play...liner that the pitcher deflected right to the shortstop covering 2nd.

I'm watching it all unfold yelling "are you ****in' kidding me? AGAIN?"

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
I forget. I think my last two PAs were walks, but the game was finally finished around 230am, and was in the leadoff spot for a 29 run outburst. I had two HRs and a double at some point in that game, but other than the 1st AB of the game, I don't remember what order things were, except I don't think I made an out.

VandyMan21

Addicted to Softballfans
last night, tie game, bottom of 8, leadoff double halfway up fence in center, missed the walkoff by a couple feet. Scored winning run two at bats later so all still good.

Chris_R

I Thought I Reacted Well
Single through the 5-6 hole

.....also hit my 2nd ever oppo HR in my first AB of this game.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Single to LCF. Capped a 5-7 (All singles) DH in my singlewall league. Got left on deck down 5 with 2 on and 2 out bottom 7. #3 hitter made the last out like 4 times that day. I hate leading off.

squirt

strokin and swingin
A 6-7 day with one walk.. it was a doubleheader, first AB was a walk; the rest of the day was filled with singles, doubles, a triple and topped it off with a 3 run homer.

What sucks is, WE LOST BOTH GAMES...:mad:

CPhoenixM

Extra Hitter
Sacrifice fly liner (read: line out) to deep right field that nobody tagged up for because the third base coach was sleeping. Guy on 2nd started running and got half way before realizing the person on 3rd was never sent lol

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
Bloop single within 1' of the line in right. Gotta love those full swing handle shots.