Official 2013 Result of Your Last AB Thread

MANNYLINE#14

Addicted to Softballfans
Hard single up the middle between the pitchers legs for laughing at me when I dropped his fly ball the inning before.
He walked me the next 2 at bats ;-)

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Single to RF.

I was on deck with 2 outs, guys on first and 3rd down 4. I had "I'm the tying run" running through my head ready to send this game to the 8th at minimum... I didnt get up.

jf2k4

<font color="#3300FF">Outstanding Good Dealer</fon
Couldn't get the homerun to complete the cycle, had to settle for another double.

Zipperking

WTP all day
shot one up the middle just to harass the pitcher, he immediately threw his glove on the ground and stamped his feet. If you knew him you'd understand, it's so easy and so fun to make him flip his lid!

Jared0322

Starting Player
Slap single to the right side. 2B left a huge hole between him and 1B. Which didn't make sense cause I was hitting there all night. Ill take it if he wants to give it.

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
can_corn.jpg

...to end the game and I was the winning run. :mad:

sj250

Star Player
2 run opposite field HR. Exactly the same as my first at bat of the game. Yes it might be a bit of a brag post but it's my first multi HR game so sue me I'm happy!

-Six-

Weiner
I am seriously slumping right now. 0-3 last night. 2 big ol can o corns and one 2 hopper to 3rd. fantastic.