Official 2014 Phoenix SuperDraft thread

WAIDDOG

REC E-
Cody (SS) is playing outfield with 4 the Fallen and Steve (P), aka FiremanButch is getting a conference tryout.

where has steve been? He has been MIA from here since I saw him out here in San Diego. Kyle where is your boy friend?

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
How come Kris hasn't stated the obvious about fireman butch yet?????? About how he hopes he doesn't have to run to first in his tryout!!!

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Why? You didn't even swing one when u could and I cant say that I blame u.

Lmao! I told you that J3A is no joke Mike hahahaha... Blue said samething why bother swinging a senior bat :thumb:

Oh I figured out the one piece endload again messing around at league :D
Snuck it out to FESTIVAL,DWEST & PIONEER.... Had to hit one out in every park :bigok:

FTHREE

Frybread Power
That's because Gambill is BANNED. He helps spruce up the dialogue quite a bit. Plus you don't hear from donkeypuncher much anymore as well, too busy. No Fthree, no Mohave, etc. Guys aren't posting if they aren't playing I guess.

Either that or everyone is leaving it out on the field this year, going to let their play do the talking because SuperDraft is serious business!

Whys my name up in this mix? I'm the quiet redskin....until I get that firewater in me then I can't stfu :bigok:

FTHREE

Frybread Power
I tried dry swinging the other day with my walking boot on haha but my "good" isn't ready for that kind of pressure yet or I'd try to he for a team here and there lol I really want to go to this still

FTHREE

Frybread Power
The ? Is how are u doin? Hope your healing up. The answer to your ? Is yes I am past the 40 mark.

I'm doing great man. Walking further and further each day. Don't need a walker or cane now. Now just hoping to heal a lot faster. Pretty soon I'll be out of my walking boot and in normal shoes again. I really wished I was gonna be playing again with you guys but i might come out there anyways to bs with you all and say how old and horrible you are and to see if jimmy has gotten any bigger. Damn gorilla haha

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
I'm doing great man. Walking further and further each day. Don't need a walker or cane now. Now just hoping to heal a lot faster. Pretty soon I'll be out of my walking boot and in normal shoes again. I really wished I was gonna be playing again with you guys but i might come out there anyways to bs with you all and say how old and horrible you are and to see if jimmy has gotten any bigger. Damn gorilla haha

Jimmy's gotten so big that he started as an XL in the first SuperDraft and now lists himself as a 3XL.