Hebrew Hacker........C,EH,Resident Trash Talker***
C Dubya Leyde........1B,EH*
Shmty19................3B**
rX7 omaha..............1B,OF,2B
Big Dog12...............P, EH*
El flyingpig..............Anywhere**
Swish16..................MI,2B,P*
WARNECKE57..........OF
Shocker12..............Asst Coach, emergency player (break glass and pull lever to activate)**

*-denotes how many Seattle Combatants teams they have previously played on.

Here are the jersey mock-ups, big thanks to Noodle for helping with the design and doing the mockups for free.

ff56594c081dd1d778fd91d4c7efb374_zps2b5c61b1.jpg

I need the following from the players in an IM (unless you already answered on Facebook)

Name
Number
Jersey size
Pants size
Flex fit hat size
State you are from

PayPal is 100.00 as a gift to [email protected]

I look forward to coaching you all again this year.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

-Six-

Weiner
damn i missed this again. got sbf back too late.

Edit: If you need another i can/am available. Just got sbf back online, net administrator at work is now a drinking pal.

Last edited:

KannonsDad

**** you
damn i missed this again. got sbf back too late.

Edit: If you need another i can/am available. Just got sbf back online, net administrator at work is now a drinking pal.

Lol I'm sure we'll need to pick up a guy or two, it always happens. You're local, so its easier on shorter notice

coop14

Derby ******
Here is what I will do.

1. I will pay entry fee to both tournaments. $750

2. We will sell you guys 2 sets of pants - Three jerseys -- 2 combat hats --For 100.00 per guy .....

3. I will donate a new Bryce Oliveira and Chris Grienert bat when they come out so you can raffle them off.

hope this helps .....

Captain Clobber

Chilling in the Harbor
Coop, that is awesome. Thank you. When I come into Kent on Friday, January 31st to pickup the pants and shirts for my Ashtown Brewery team....I will personally shake your hand and thank you if you are in that day.

Thanks again,
Timmy Jones (the pitcher Bobby Nifong hit in last years super draft)

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
Here is what I will do.

2. We will sell you guys 2 sets of pants - Three jerseys -- 2 combat hats --For 100.00 per guy .....

3. I will donate a new Bryce Oliveira and Chris Grienert bat when they come out so you can raffle them off.

hope this helps .....

WOW!!!! Thanks Coop, words cant begin to express how grateful we all are that there are people like you and everyone at Combat who support the Combatants. This will help out immensley, I hope you might be able to attend the BBQ this year.

Thank You Thank You Thank You

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
Coop, that is awesome. Thank you. When I come into Kent on Friday, January 31st to pickup the pants and shirts for my Ashtown Brewery team....I will personally shake your hand and thank you if you are in that day.

Thanks again,
Timmy Jones (the pitcher Bobby Nifong hit in last years super draft)

Any pics or video of said incident???

HAVOC34

NorCal COMbatant
Holy cow, Coop. That is beyond generous!
COMbat is so great to their supporters. Looking forward to another great time up there this year!

El_flyingpig

Purple Party Smurf
Here is what I will do.

hope this helps .....

dude, you are the man !!!:thumb:

big_dog12

Starting Player
That's awesome Coop! Thanks! Looking forward to this and seeing my fellow Combatants since oooooooh............ About 5 seconds after I left Kent last year!! Hahaha I'm putting in for PTO so I can be a part of all the festivities again this year!!

blasian

leadoff HR's
Here is what I will do.

hope this helps .....

Thanks COOP:biggthumpup:

Iceman766

Banned User
Here is what I will do.

hope this helps .....

Coop, that is amazing. Thank you so much. Don't know if you saw my paperwork, but I am a now a Combat dealer. I believe I am the first Combatant that has become a Combat dealer. My goal is the make the entire San Francisco Bay Area swing a Combat. Already have 6 converts in 3 days.

Combat for life!!!!!

ncrdablross

No HR Club
Here is what I will do.

hope this helps .....

Hope this is a 26 that goes on the block!

Captain Clobber

Chilling in the Harbor
Dave, do you have a rough agenda? I need to plan out my days off and be available to help with all activities.....I have the tourney game days already off

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
Dave, do you have a rough agenda? I need to plan out my days off and be available to help with all activities.....I have the tourney game days already off

Usually Weds-Sun off is good....I am trying to get a BP session either at the baseball field or at the warehouse on Weds....and there is the BBQ on WEds evening at my house. Thursday is open until the tourney starts that evening....probably more warehouse and maybe lunch. Still locking down details at this time. Suggestions are also welcome.