Official 2014 Seattle Major Combatants Team

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Its March, another month closer.

What time is everyone getting in on Wednesday? Or better question is what time is everything going to start?

BEEJ

Below Me
Getting pumped for this!! Bp with my team tommorrow, putting swings on my '14 wanted and db275s

El_flyingpig

Purple Party Smurf
whats the time line on uniforms looking like, do we send PP now, later ???? and designs ??? also, if you need to send anything up soon (rollerbags, bats, booze) i can store at my location which is about 10-15 minutes from the fields

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
uniforms design will be done tonight.. Got a little side track with my son being sick. not an excuse.., but it will be done tonight and sent to Mr. Hunter for revisions...

blasian

leadoff HR's
uniforms design will be done tonight.. Got a little side track with my son being sick. not an excuse.., but it will be done tonight and sent to Mr. Hunter for revisions...

I just want my name spelled correct this year. lol:)

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Cant wait!!! What time is everything starting? Looking at flights now and some will get there early Weds morning or the other I am looking at is like 3pm Wednesday. I am leaning towards coming in at the earlier time (I think 10am or so) just not sure since that flight leaves Omaha at 545 am lol.

BEEJ

Below Me
I think on Wednesday afternoon we should all meet up for bp and then bbq, although that day is my wifes birthday so I might only be there for BP.............

noodle

if there is anything combat on it i wont make it..piss on it.. i got better things to fing do..

Last edited:

shocker12

Addicted to Softballfans
My only request is that the flag faces the correct direction this year. Being a proud veteran and very patriotic I am still pretty upset that happened last year.

Iceman766

Banned User
I think on Wednesday afternoon we should all meet up for bp and then bbq, although that day is my wifes birthday so I might only be there for BP.............

I'll be there about noon. I'm thinking some drinks then bp is good. Or is it drink AND bp? Lol.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
My only request is that the flag faces the correct direction this year. Being a proud veteran and very patriotic I am still pretty upset that happened last year.

Mike already fixed.....it was backwards last year because thats the way it has been on the returning soldiers uniforms everytime I have welcomed home a group of soldiers (one of the greatest perks to my job), thats my fault.....It is already fixed and on the right sleeve correctly sir.

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I'll be there about noon. I'm thinking some drinks then bp is good. Or is it drink AND bp? Lol.

Damn yall costing me more and more money lol :p

I will keep checking prices (hoping they get lower in a couple weeks) then book the earlier flight. Also reserved a room at the best western just incase. Not sure where to stay tho. Its like $150 cheaper to stay at the Marriott 4 miles away lol. But its easier to be at the closer hotel. Got til the day of to figure that out.

Captain Clobber

Chilling in the Harbor
Damn yall costing me more and more money lol :p

I will keep checking prices (hoping they get lower in a couple weeks) then book the earlier flight. Also reserved a room at the best western just incase. Not sure where to stay tho. Its like $150 cheaper to stay at the Marriott 4 miles away lol. But its easier to be at the closer hotel. Got til the day of to figure that out.

I don't think it is that big of a deal if you stay at the Marriot instead of that Best Western....all the decent places to eat, drink, etc are at Kent Station....there is not much around the actual fields

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
I don't think it is that big of a deal if you stay at the Marriot instead of that Best Western....all the decent places to eat, drink, etc are at Kent Station....there is not much around the actual fields

Have you gone mad???? its all about the monster nachos and deep fried pickles with the buckets of beer on the balcony overlooking the fields.

noodle

anyone thats would like a jerseys lmk.. i still need to see if i can use team combat on the back of them.. but i can run these at $45 each paypal as gift takes about 3 weeks after the deadline..

hitit9999

Addicted to Softballfans
Arriving???

Hey fellas. When are most of you guys arriving into Seattle? I would love to meet and be able to hang out with some of you. Take some bp or something Wednesday afternoon. I get in at 2 on Wednesday, and have plans to go to the Mariner/Angels game on Wednesday night. If anyone is interested. And I'm sure we'll all hook up out at the warehouse at some point too. See all of you in a couple of weeks.
Nate Holcomb
Combat/Blockers/PrimeTimeDesign/BattersBrigade

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
Hey fellas. When are most of you guys arriving into Seattle? I would love to meet and be able to hang out with some of you. Take some bp or something Wednesday afternoon. I get in at 2 on Wednesday, and have plans to go to the Mariner/Angels game on Wednesday night. If anyone is interested. And I'm sure we'll all hook up out at the warehouse at some point too. See all of you in a couple of weeks.
Nate Holcomb
Combat/Blockers/PrimeTimeDesign/BattersBrigade

Nate IM me your contact info. Most of the guys are arriving late morning early afternoon on Wed....we will be gathering at the COmbat warehouse for shopping and to hit in the cage....you are most welcome to join us and meet the guys. I will keep you in the loop. If you are on facebook hit me up on there and I can add you to our Secret Squirrel facebook page lol.

Look forward to meeting you.

David Hunter
Coach Combatants/Team Combat