Official 2019 Last AB Thread

dunkky

damn, love that. living expense is kinda high there too, ain't it? and lack of high tech job opportunity.

huzzdog

retired
damn, love that. living expense is kinda high there too, ain't it? and lack of high tech job opportunity.
i don't think it's anything like cali. a 2700 square foot house in my hood is about 550k and if you work in high tech around here you probably work remote from home

dunkky

that's not as bad as i thought. pretty reasonable. I wish to retire a place like that someday. I love fishing. Never was, never will i be a good conference player, so, i gotta do it the hard way. LOL

huzzdog

retired
that's not as bad as i thought. pretty reasonable. I wish to retire a place like that someday. I love fishing. Never was, never will i be a good conference player, so, i gotta do it the hard way. LOL
i don't fish.. and i don't play softball anymore. i wasn't that good either. i golf now.. way less time intensive and i don't have to spend my friday's in an airport or driving for hours. much more fun watching my son play.. he's better than me

Pitchslap.taco

1st post
2019 last ab was nothing to write home about. Hard 1 hopper at the ss that he couldn't field for a single. 2018 however was more eventful. Last 2 ab's built it up. League semifinal, homerun limit hit, 4th inning, down 3 runs, 2 outs bases loaded. Ump calls a strike that was very high and deep on the 1st pitch. I argue it and he gets a little testy. So i let it go. The next pitch was exactly the same pitch. I swung hard and sent it over. Pissed because i got the last out off a grand slam i go take defense. They go up another 3 runs. We hit around and i came up again in the 5th. This is were the score, outs, and how many on becomes fuzzy. 1st pitch. Same pitch as before, i take and gets called a strike. I step back, aggravated, and ask "what the **** are you looking at?". He snaps back with something and ends with "just get in the box." I try and let it go and step in. Same pitch came, i swung, foul! 2 strikes and no courtesy foul. Get the same pitch again, foul. Out number idk. The umpire said something to be as i start my walk of shame and i snapped. Flipped my bat at the fence and went to turn to the umpire, but when i flung the bat i threw it WAY to high. Turn back to the bat just in time to watch it go over the fence and hit some older guy on the bleachers. Got thrown out of the game, and suspended the following spring season. Luckily thats all that csme from that. The guy wasnt injured, and i did apologize profusely.

UncleMosk

3 run HR in Winter Tournament. TPS doing its job. Now tomorrow night indoor starts

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20191207-153628_Maps Ruler.jpg
    SmartSelect_20191207-153628_Maps Ruler.jpg
    552.6 KB · Views: 12

FLEET

bowling ball nut swanga
1st post
2019 last ab was nothing to write home about. Hard 1 hopper at the ss that he couldn't field for a single. 2018 however was more eventful. Last 2 ab's built it up. League semifinal, homerun limit hit, 4th inning, down 3 runs, 2 outs bases loaded. Ump calls a strike that was very high and deep on the 1st pitch. I argue it and he gets a little testy. So i let it go. The next pitch was exactly the same pitch. I swung hard and sent it over. Pissed because i got the last out off a grand slam i go take defense. They go up another 3 runs. We hit around and i came up again in the 5th. This is were the score, outs, and how many on becomes fuzzy. 1st pitch. Same pitch as before, i take and gets called a strike. I step back, aggravated, and ask "what the **** are you looking at?". He snaps back with something and ends with "just get in the box." I try and let it go and step in. Same pitch came, i swung, foul! 2 strikes and no courtesy foul. Get the same pitch again, foul. Out number idk. The umpire said something to be as i start my walk of shame and i snapped. Flipped my bat at the fence and went to turn to the umpire, but when i flung the bat i threw it WAY to high. Turn back to the bat just in time to watch it go over the fence and hit some older guy on the bleachers. Got thrown out of the game, and suspended the following spring season. Luckily thats all that csme from that. The guy wasnt injured, and i did apologize profusely.

we have a bipolar dude on our team who does **** like this.

Matth

Lol! Yeah, in Little League our best pitcher had anger issues. His dad was also the coach. One day he got in an argument with his dad. He was playing center field that day. All of a sudden, in the middle of the game, he hops the centerfield fence and runs home. The next practice we had to vote to decide whether we wanted to keep him in the team. We kept him. He was a cool guy. Unfortunately he dealt with those issues.

Pitchslap.taco

Im not a, bat throwing, arguing type. Just really lost my cool. Could have been the amount of beer in my system, could have been the other teams **** talk. Whatever it was im now labeled as that guy. I knew the guy i hit. He even said to me while we were talking thats he knows im not like that and thats why i didnt catch a battery charge.

FLEET

bowling ball nut swanga
that sucks man. how long does the euphoric sensation of booze usually last before it gives way to a darker you?

FLEET

bowling ball nut swanga
Lol! Yeah, in Little League our best pitcher had anger issues. His dad was also the coach. One day he got in an argument with his dad. He was playing center field that day. All of a sudden, in the middle of the game, he hops the centerfield fence and runs home. The next practice we had to vote to decide whether we wanted to keep him in the team. We kept him. He was a cool guy. Unfortunately he dealt with those issues.

wouldn't be surprised if this dude is somewhere struggling with sexual identity while there's men's parts stuffed in his mini fridge.

Last edited:

hitsone

2019 season was over at the bullhead tourney in Nov. Finished second but had a great bunch of guys and good chemistry all around. That is what makes playing team sports great. Last AB a 2 RBI off field single. unfortunately I injured my leg and sat for the final.....season was over.