Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

Gators21

Manager
Thanks bro. I just picked it up about a week ago. It's real sharp looking in person. It's my first superskin, and I like the superskin more than I thought I would. ...it is noticeably lighter than my other 1799. Deep, wide pocket too.

Imago Dei

Nihil Sine Deo
Those are some really nice gloves. I love the brand Phillips glove. I just wish it came in a 1799. I'd buy 10.

Is the BP considered a top of the line glove made with best leather and craftsmanship? Or is it a gimmick to sell gloves? Thanks

skew12

Thanks bro. I just picked it up about a week ago. It's real sharp looking in person. It's my first superskin, and I like the superskin more than I thought I would. ...it is noticeably lighter than my other 1799. Deep, wide pocket too.
Sounds good to me. I've never had a SS either.
Is the BP considered a top of the line glove made with best leather and craftsmanship? Or is it a gimmick to sell gloves? Thanks

Its A2k quality leather with a different color scheme.

This.

brennen15

Addicted to Softballfans
124F12A0-169F-4F54-BFDA-3F6387AE2F18_zpswjmpwh2x.png

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
My understanding of these is they are not as stiff as the black and camel that came out the previous year. I had the 11.75 in the black and camel and regret selling it. Quality glove.

rshackleford

Rec League Superstar
I'd totally rock that Nike Volt. Exchange rate is insane right now though, it'd probably cost me $650 shipped with the border fees.

ghunt25

I've come to the realization that I'm really not good at relacing. Just don't have the patience. Still find it fun, but those damn thumb and pinky laces are the worst. Latest project, with a long story. Was originally an H web when I bought it, then I wanted to turn it into a trap. So I did that, and sold the H web (was grey also). Then I told myself I have a ton of traps, and didn't want to punch any more holes into the fine Pro Preferred leather. So I bought another web from Glovesmith, which I think is about 1/2 inch too long. Not perfect, but I think it looks pretty good. PROS302-6KB.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
questions for the relacers: In the above glove, it looks like the palm lacing stands up a bit much in the handstall and i find that irritating. Do any of you do anything to remedy that?

ghunt25

It bugs me a bit, too. Some relacers thin the palm lace down. That would require more time on my part, which I ain't go time fo dat.