Price Check og gold virus jm model and the green virus

Razinhell

Extra Hitter
seeing what the going price is on both of these less then 200 hits very mint jm gold virus and the green virus think both r fully end loaded..

gold 28oz FL green 29oz XEL

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

Last edited:

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
You know what sucks.. Right now you may be able to pull $75 a piece for them depending on how they look. The prices are way down on 2 great bats. That's why I have a few of them now.

KappaKid83

Bubblers Are For Drinking
My PM has about 50 swings on it, and its one of the best bats I have swung that is not opened up yet, very nice stick.

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
I think I regret trading off my PM more than any other bat I've moved. When you hit the sweetspot, boom!

But, yeah. Prices are in the toilet. I think $75 is a good spot to list them both if they are in good condition.
What are the weights on these?

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I think I regret trading off my PM more than any other bat I've moved. When you hit the sweetspot, boom!

But, yeah. Prices are in the toilet. I think $75 is a good spot to list them both if they are in good condition.
What are the weights on these?

There was one guy who had a hard time selling his OGV for $65. So start it at 75 and be ready to move down. You can offer the minty PMV for 75, but I doubt you that for it. I'll be honest with you, I love my PMV. I just bought a 1st batch B1, but I will never sell my PM.