One Bad Softball

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
Hey yo guys …..

if you have Josh make you a ball don't forget to lv fdbk for the guy, i know 5 members who said they got balls/getting balls from him and are forgetting to leave fdbk…c'mon guys he deserves a lil fdbk for all his hard work…. I'm on ball three and working on finding a pitchers helmet big enuff for my melon so he can custom paint that too… if you buy something from him don't forget the FEEDBACK !!! :wtf2:

SUPER

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
here is ball no#1…
sdk5cp.jpg

here is ball no #2…
28ingc3.jpg

Super

Last edited:

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
I hate you. Ok, not really! I hate that you have this talent and I don't! :) Super awesome man!! Trying to think of what I would want.

And I'm not sure anyone made any ball jokes, but may I just say that I think your talent with balls far exceeds anyone else I know.

DemariniDrew

You Mad Bro? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I hate you. Ok, not really! I hate that you have this talent and I don't! :) Super awesome man!! Trying to think of what I would want.

And I'm not sure anyone made any ball jokes, but may I just say that I think your talent with balls far exceeds anyone else I know.

Definitely is a meticulous ball-handler lol

Football bat

Starting Player
Ha ha, the ball jokes come-ith ;) while making these are the only time I will have someone else's soft-BALLS in my hand :D

The Roc

Addicted to Softballfans
Those are pretty sick. That is talent! Love the Synergy bat with the ball coming through.

ALo4

Grit-Grind-Grizz
i was actually thinking about that after i posted. or maybe the memphis grizzlies logo...

cjrg

Warning track power
With a name like Football bat I can see why you like to handle balls...:D. But seriously, you sir are a Michaelangelo of our time.:bigok:

dave2130

Addicted to Softballfans
bought a ball for our sponsor from Josh. He started working on it as soon as I paid him, and he had it out to me very quickly after that. Kept me in the loop with pics of the progress, and did exactly what I asked him to do for a design.

Thanks again man, it looks awesome and the sponsor absolutely loved it.

Football bat

Starting Player
bought a ball for our sponsor from Josh. He started working on it as soon as I paid him, and he had it out to me very quickly after that. Kept me in the loop with pics of the progress, and did exactly what I asked him to do for a design.

Thanks again man, it looks awesome and the sponsor absolutely loved it.

thanks Dave, glad you and your sponsor liked it. here are some pics of the ball.
IMG_3409_zps1fc66f7a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3411_zpsc93c4f04.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3410_zpse5b7dbc6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]