Onefiver you old dumbass

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
Gotta love the guys who won't predict anything, then act like they knew the whole time what would happen.

Onefiver trolled you pretty hard on CMike/Rawls last week, so I can understand this thread. OTOH...

I also get mcm's point; last week I was pimping AJ Green, talmbout he's in for a career year..and if it happens, I'll happily remind you of our friendly debate. :)

But I'm not going to talk **** about it after one good week.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Garrison Heart is the OG Beastmode. They didn't have Beastmodes in video games back then so he was more like up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right,B,A,start mode.

Morris

The Rookie
Onefiver trolled you pretty hard on CMike/Rawls last week, so I can understand this thread. OTOH...

I also get mcm's point; last week I was pimping AJ Green, talmbout he's in for a career year..and if it happens, I'll happily remind you of our friendly debate. :)

But I'm not going to talk **** about it after one good week.
The **** are you even talking about? That wasn't ****ing trolling, he was dead ass serious. I don't even know why i replied, who the hell are you?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
ahman green is the greatest short yardage back in history.....

dude sweat so much he had to wear rubber sleeves on his arms so he wouldn't fumble.