Opinions from worth guys needed

jimdog82

Addicted to Softballfans
I need some opinions on which bat is better, out of the three I have in mind.Looking to pick one up but not sure which.

OG BJ Fulk-just busted my third one,love this bat...
Fulk 2-hven't hit one yet but heard they're very similar just new paint job.

Resmondo 454-hit one with ten swings and was impressed
454 Titan baL-never hit one but have seen alot around.

Any help would be great.ARe the 454's worth the extra 75-100 bucks???

BIG JOE

One hit left!
I have a balanced 454 and love it. 27oz. No sticker but og owner said 27 and it feels like my booger so its a 27.
I would like to try something different if you have a trade in mind or I'll sell it for $150 shipped obo.

jimdog82

Addicted to Softballfans
good input fellas thanks,I haven't tried an XL that's a mayhem right? what does it compare to?

deathbysoftball

"WINNING!!!!!!!"
The og resmondo titan was amazing.... I swing all max endloads and love the new 454 res along with the may xl and wse titan. There all great bats and you really cant go wrong either way but depending on your swing and what you like to do, you would either go with a balanced (bj) or an endloaded resmondo...

jimdog82

Addicted to Softballfans
just saw the xl has a 1 ounce EL,too much for me. I tend to favor balanced or slight endload.So does anyone prefer one fulk over the other?

DubC33

Addicted to Softballfans
The Fulk2 seems the same as the first one to me. It is hard to go wrong with that one.

roaddrew

Addicted to Softballfans
Start with do you like endload or balanced? Do you need the bat to have the new 2013 stamp? If you like endload and dont need the stamp you cant beat the 2011 Resmondo Titan or Reload Titan. Both can be had for 90-130 and are great bats. The are a little stiffer than the 454s and XLs but if that feel works for you go that route. The XL or 454 may cost a little more but if you like the softer feel they are great bats as well.

realdeal

Addicted to Softballfans
I've busted too many fulks prematurely. I stick with titan bats. I did get a booger for 129. I've had a few 454 and love them. You really can't go wrong though I guess. In just a fan of all utrip titans

jimdog82

Addicted to Softballfans
so I guess i should get one with the new stamp??? I'm leaning towards the bal 454 do they have the 2013 stamps?

BigShow15

Addicted to Softballfans
Man,
I'm with you! I can't swing anything else but my OG Fulk! I have a brand new ressy 454 and it has a 1oz end load, but feels very light to me. i DID NOT like the fulk 2 and I think it is much stiffer than the OG. I also had a balanced 454 and liked it, but just couldn't compare for my OG Fulk so I traded it for a Fulk. U can find them for bout $100-$110 and Fulk 2 are under a $100 i have seen? I say find another OG Fulk for bout $100 and use it the rest of the year and wait til all 2013 bats are out and theb decide?

usarmyff

Addicted to Softballfans
Man,
I'm with you! I can't swing anything else but my OG Fulk! I have a brand new ressy 454 and it has a 1oz end load, but feels very light to me. i DID NOT like the fulk 2 and I think it is much stiffer than the OG. I also had a balanced 454 and liked it, but just couldn't compare for my OG Fulk so I traded it for a Fulk. U can find them for bout $100-$110 and Fulk 2 are under a $100 i have seen? I say find another OG Fulk for bout $100 and use it the rest of the year and wait til all 2013 bats are out and theb decide?

great idea or get a niw bat without the new stamp they are cheaper and hit it untill it breaks then return it for a new stamp bat.

Barney

Addicted to Softballfans
Buy a booger niw with return for $130, break it this year, and return for bat with new stamp. Save yourself a ****load of money and swing something with the old stamp this year.