Opinions.........

NYC

Swag on 100.
I've had a couple older well-used and well-worn Pro Preferreds in my collection, including one that Rous had brought back to life from the dead. I couldn't imagine that any HOH, except for a Horween, at the same stage of life and use could've been in any better shape structure-wise. Disclaimer: Currently all my Rawlings are HOHs!
PP might just need to be conditioned more often than HOH. Personally, I like the thicker leather on PP over almost all HOH leather including most horween batches I've tried.

MaverickAH

PP might just need to be conditioned more often than HOH. Personally, I like the thicker leather on PP over almost all HOH leather including most horween batches I've tried.

Thicker??? The PP is kip leather. It's lighter & thinner.

NYC

Swag on 100.
Thicker??? The PP is kip leather. It's lighter & thinner.
Around the :40 mark he explains the difference between the two leathers and in my experience I have the exact same view as the Rawlings rep; PP leather is thicker but softer, HOH is thinner but stiffer. I think with the new "stiff" option on the custom builder it should stiffen up a PP glove.

beeblebobble

Starting Player
Around the :40 mark he explains the difference between the two leathers and in my experience I have the exact same view as the Rawlings rep; PP leather is thicker but softer, HOH is thinner but stiffer. I think with the new "stiff" option on the custom builder it should stiffen up a PP glove.
Always wondered why the PP have more robust internals than HoH. Such a simple answer.

Reactions: NYC