owning a rediculous amount of softball bats...

squirt

strokin and swingin
is just like those guys that feel the need to put a lift kit on their trucks? just curious

Simply put, IT'S THEIR MONEY, and they are free to do with it as they please....

someone, please close this thread. .

Shook8

Addicted to Softballfans
is just like those guys that feel the need to put a lift kit on their trucks? just curious

I've had trucks that were lifted before what's wrong with that, I get it your one of those ricer or lowered truck guys LMAO

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
I would say it's an investment and it's safer than the stock market and then there's just guys who have a problem .

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
i dont understand owning more than 3-4 bats for any given sanction, unless you have some that are team bats. you would have to hit a lot of BP to have anymore than a couple broken in at any given time...

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
how many is a rediculous amount?

Not too long ago, I had to check 30 bats in one dugout, most of which were owned by one guy. Yes, 30. I counted.

And they weren't Easton Hammers. He had Freak 98s, Juggernauts, Anti-Viruses... He had at LEAST 6 or 7 grand in bats.

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
if you buy a bat for cheap and then sell it after its found out to by-pass some USSSA or ASA loophole you make a butt load of money..... and then you buy more bats

Shook8

Addicted to Softballfans
Not too long ago, I had to check 30 bats in one dugout, most of which were owned by one guy. Yes, 30. I counted.

And they weren't Easton Hammers. He had Freak 98s, Juggernauts, Anti-Viruses... He had at LEAST 6 or 7 grand in bats.

I dream of gettin there one day:eek:

speedygonz

White Lightning

I am 1/3 the way there :D, I think I am going to stop at 12 though

automatic d

Drinkin with Miguel
houseandtruck008-2-1.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

WTF Nick?? Are you trying to piss me off today or what?? :mad:

ghetto24

the rope broke
LMFAO, dale!!!! totally unintentional!!! but seriously, that comment about your wife and i slipped, she told me not to tell you. IM SORRY!!!