OxyElite Pro

BIGC2007

Anymore Questions
OxyElite Pro did not work for myself and what am hearing it was really made for females and more females are finding it to work great. For men as we age we lose testosterone that not only help keep us strong and muscle ripped but also keeps off bodyfat and weight.

I got some info for BIGC2007 that there is a couple of new products out just for men to help us lose bodyfat and weight but also boots our testosterone build muscle for power and fit but also will ad you in the bedroom ( have your wife or GF smiling).

I will be starting my new cycle with one of these products and a new workout plan that will have me working out only 3 times a week, I will keep you posted.

Here are the products BIGC2007 has pointed me too.

MyoRipped *I will be taking this one*
Syntheroid
Alpha T1

MyoRipped is the best fat-busting, muscle-defining testosterone supplement you'll find anywhere. Engineered and designed with the industry's most cutting-edge ingredients, MyoRipped creates the perfect anabolic environment your body needs to stack on muscle while boosting metabolism and slashing away fat. Its thermogenic compounds act to incinerate fat, uncovering the ripped muscular definition beneath. To cap off its amazing formula, MyoRipped also contains powerful doses of creatine ethyl esther and Coleus Forskohlii that will catapult your workouts to a whole new level.

Clint, I am very sure you will like the results.

Misfits

Just passing time on SBF.
I went ahead and bought the OxyElite Pro (90 pills for $33.59 @ GNC) and Mega Men Sport Multivitamins (28 pils for 7.99 @ GNC).

Anyone on here take these supplements while working shift work?
I'm here at work and I'm thinking about taking the first pill around 10 p.m. eat a light lunch then work out around 6 a.m. when I get off from work.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

DSNuts48

Badass
I went ahead and bought the OxyElite Pro (90 pills for $33.59 @ GNC) and Mega Men Sport Multivitamins (28 pils for 7.99 @ GNC).

Anyone on here take these supplements while working shift work?
I'm here at work and I'm thinking about taking the first pill around 10 p.m. eat a light lunch then work out around 6 a.m. when I get off from work.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Well I take mine when I get up around 7:00, and then eat around 8:00 and workout at 6. I have enough energy at that point.

briggze

Part Time Player
bigc2007 have you heard of powerful made by usp labs. its a testo booster for the old guys like me ( 40) i took this along with oep and lost 28lbs in 90 days. the only draw back was when my cycle was up with these and i was coming off i started to get dizzy/lightheaded kinda like symptoms from vertigo. has anyone exp anything liked this?

Misfits

Just passing time on SBF.
Well I take mine when I get up around 7:00, and then eat around 8:00 and workout at 6. I have enough energy at that point.

Thanks. Been on it for about 2 weeks. Working out about 3 times each week. Lost 8 lbs so far.

chief1B

Addicted to Softballfans
How many people are just taking this but not actually working out? Just playing weekly games and watching the amount of snack and junk foods?

DSNuts48

Badass
I take it and work out. I'm really close to losing 25lbs already, not sure if it's just me or oxyelite but whatever. I'm halfway through my 8 week cycle.

chief1B

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah i can do minimal working out since i wont be working from the office any more so losing my gym access but I can run and games and practice etc etc

Silverbullit

The Veteran
I'm working out and doing cardio and playing 2-3 times a week, not eating the greatest but still lost 5lbs in a week.

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
UPDATE: Chime in fellas on your results...
Finished up my first "cycle" i guess you can call it.....lost about 20 lbs....
Just started up on cycle 2 and since December have gone from 235 to 198.....I feel great.....very happy with how everything is going......

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
I've taken this stuff in the past and it is fantastic, side effects are minimal and results are great!!!!

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
you really need to watch your caffiene intake with the oxypro other than that great product...gives you a nice consistant energy flow with minimal jitters or hert palps

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
you really need to watch your caffiene intake with the oxypro other than that great product...gives you a nice consistant energy flow with minimal jitters or hert palps

Agreed 100%...I like the steady flow of energy....once on a task I seem very focused on that task.......

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was taking it sometimes on tournament days, and I found it really elevated my temperature. I stopped taking it around May because I was a little concerned with how hot it gets down here. I'll probably try it again towards the end of September.

xshawnxearthx

Addicted to Softballfans
Day 1: Felt energy throughout the day. Felt the earthquake and thought the pills were causing some kind of body vibration. Still felt pretty good around gym time but not like I had taken a dose of jack3d right before I lifted.

xshawnxearthx

Addicted to Softballfans
Day 5. Second day of 2 pills. I sweated like crazy at the gym today. Feel great, and that I need to force myself to eat.

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
im sick....2013 is making me ill.....LOL....and im playing too much ball to be wheeling and dealing 15-20 bats.....we'll see what happens this winter....LOL

Thunder_Stick

Addicted to Softballfans
I love this stuff, I lift a lot and really hate running or doing any sort of cardio. I heard about this stuff and pushing the scales at 262lbs and 22% bf I knew it was time to cut some weight. So I bought a bottle of this about a month ago, still have 5 days left, and decided to try it. After hearing all the claims of weight people were dropping I decided I was not going to change my diet and add in 4 hours of cardio a week just to see if the effects of the pill were so amazing. Well after almost a month I weighed in today at 239.4lb, I have not checked my body fat yet but my gut I had is substantially smaller, just have a little bit of the love handles to get rid of. I was always a muscular guy and have tried various ways to cut in the past, but could never achieve the dry look, now the striations in my muscles are showing more than they ever have. Just make sure you drink lots of water while you are on this and do as the bottle says. This stuff reminds me of the good old days of Ephedra.

chief1B

Addicted to Softballfans
I love this stuff, I lift a lot and really hate running or doing any sort of cardio. I heard about this stuff and pushing the scales at 262lbs and 22% bf I knew it was time to cut some weight. So I bought a bottle of this about a month ago, still have 5 days left, and decided to try it. After hearing all the claims of weight people were dropping I decided I was not going to change my diet and add in 4 hours of cardio a week just to see if the effects of the pill were so amazing. Well after almost a month I weighed in today at 239.4lb, I have not checked my body fat yet but my gut I had is substantially smaller, just have a little bit of the love handles to get rid of. I was always a muscular guy and have tried various ways to cut in the past, but could never achieve the dry look, now the striations in my muscles are showing more than they ever have. Just make sure you drink lots of water while you are on this and do as the bottle says. This stuff reminds me of the good old days of Ephedra.

this is exactly what i wanted to hear! Great! going to get mine soon!