Pac-Wide 2012

One more week fellas until we do work.....

I am happier than a queer with a sack full of ****s right now waiting for the smack down we are going to lay down...

RedFalcon_27

Ball Collector
The schedule has been released....here are the two pools for open play:

A:

Scraps
Guzzlers
Pizza Inn
Osan
Misawa
Humphreys
Yokota
CRC

B:

Legion
Casey
Yongsan
Daegu
Kunsan
Shanghi
Club Red
Suwon

Only a few more days fellas!

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
The schedule has been released....here are the two pools for open play:

A:

Scraps
Guzzlers
Pizza Inn
Osan
Misawa
Humphreys
Yokota
CRC

B:

Legion
Casey
Yongsan
Daegu
Kunsan
Shanghi
Club Red
Suwon

Only a few more days fellas!

nice brackets, wish I could of gone this year but will be there next year.

Last edited:

DrizzyD

Manager
We got Chubby_43 to go with Yokota... took a couple bribing of high ranking officials but it is done.. Going to be fun

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
We got Chubby_43 to go with Yokota... took a couple bribing of high ranking officials but it is done.. Going to be fun

WOW!!! really, guess you really were hurtin for players. HAHAHA!!! I guess I will be the go to pitcher next year:eek:

cooter

Addicted to Softballfans
everyone keep will and cgt away formt he tent poles late at night adn everything will be ok. FACT

FUPA

Addicted to Softballfans
Legion is 4-0...Have 3 games left today....1000/1600/2200 and then start the double elim tomorrow morning. We still haven't gotten really started but I am sure it is about to begin... Ill post the results of the 1000 once we get back.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Legion is 4-0...Have 3 games left today....1000/1600/2200 and then start the double elim tomorrow morning. We still haven't gotten really started but I am sure it is about to begin... Ill post the results of the 1000 once we get back.

I see Robe is back into his Germany swing, Guam killed his luv to play

Moody #21

SELF-EMPLOYED LAZY BUM

Keep us updated bro. How is everone hitting it?