Papago Winter Ball

Rog

Addicted to Softballfans
i was going to say "i'm in" but this looks like it's gonna be a D worlds team with all the talent. i only play E ball :-/

blazerock

Addicted to Softballfans
im still in (thats what i asked whats good) and Rog - im a G ball player...im looking up at all you gentlemen

Pankie

Addicted to Softballfans
ALright we have 10 or 11 who is going to take the bull by the horns and get us signed up?

Just an idea... lets meet for BP sometime SOON and bring your money. If you don't pay by the time we sign up you are out! Even of its not BP just meet with a designated person to give your dues. Not $37 not $20 and I'll get you the rest. I think it was 12 guys $37.50 each! Any takers?

ejpaz

Addicted to Softballfans
Just an idea... lets meet for BP sometime SOON and bring your money. If you don't pay by the time we sign up you are out! Even of its not BP just meet with a designated person to give your dues. Not $37 not $20 and I'll get you the rest. I think it was 12 guys $37.50 each! Any takers?

I am good with it. LMK, when and where, got 2 quick trips to Wisconsin and then Fricken Ohio over the next couple weeks, but If I have to miss the BP Ill get the cash there somehow.

blazerock

Addicted to Softballfans
Im good with what Pankie said - how soon we wanna lock up the BP bread? Due date is first week of December right?

Rog

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm down for BP. i'll keep an eye on this thread to see if it gets figured out.

blazerock

Addicted to Softballfans
Lets set a date for the BP/Payment Date. I believe registration is 12/3 which gives us a little over a week. Gilbert Days is this weekend - but maybe we aim for next friday - there arent many centrally located fields so lets just pick an accessible field and start swinging? Even festival is far but f it... where else? Lets get this rolling asap.

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans
if you mofos are serious and i get the money before 12/3 i will get us signed up. i cant afford to pay for the league or any extra fees up front though so if u commit Youll either need to paypal me the funds or show up to the Bp .

Lucas

AZ Buckeye
if you mofos are serious and i get the money before 12/3 i will get us signed up. i cant afford to pay for the league or any extra fees up front though so if u commit Youll either need to paypal me the funds or show up to the Bp .

Whats you Paypal addy sir...turdy seven fiddy on da way.