Pick one

karas3434

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a buddy looking for a new Utrip bat, i told him the SBF store has some pretty good bats on sale right now. He'd like to keep it around $150 so i recommended these, i thought the miken Recoil was prolly the best deal.

Miken Recoil Maxload ($139.99)
Easton SCN2 ($149.99)
Mizuno Craze ($149.99)
Worth Titan Reload ($169.99)

If it was you which would you pick?

karas3434

Addicted to Softballfans
Coach posted it recently.

The titan has been $169 for a while now but i just saw the SCN2 and the recoil the other day...

the titan reload has some really top notch reviews on here and seems to be up at the top of all the lists. #5 in Pop, #3 in distance and #2 in sweetspot and if you remove the Miken outlaws (ultras) from the running the reload is #1 in all those categories... hard to argue with those numbers and a $169.99 price tag IMO

Last edited:

ss_jmac

Addicted to Softballfans
Any of the above as long as it has a return honestly. But if I singled one out it would be the reload.

geissap

Addicted to Softballfans
Go with the Miken Recoil or the Worth because they have a warranty. Neither the Craze or the SCN2 have a warranty. Might as well pay the same and get the warranty. All are good bats though...Also they only got the Worth in 27.5+ so may not be the right size for your boy...

Can't go wrong with any of the 4. The Miken and Worth come with a warranty but all should last well over 1,200 hits.

Lord7

Banned User
I hit one about 360 with a Recoil maxload 2 hits out of the wrapper in a game yesterday. Considering my bombs usually only go 315ish, I was pleased. This with the stupid Worth Gold ball.