Possibly Moving to Mobile AL

ENVY

It is very possible that i could be moving to the mobile area and would like to know what the tournament scene looks like around mobile. Not really looking to play leauge ball but definitely looking for tournament ball!!!!!!!!!!!!

jobro31

<font color="#CD0000">Bleeding Crimson</font>
ha well i cant be much help bc im north of there but i do see ppl promoting tourneys online for Mobile and surroundings bout every wkd(during season of course). But not sure bout specifics.

ENVY

Thanks Jo, is there any state boards I could look at to try and get a idea of how the tournament scene looks there.

NUTTIN07NICE

Trust Worth Thee
There are tourneys just about every wknd around Mobile,Daphne, Biloxi and Pensacola. Not a wknd goes by that Vaughn Kelly isn't throwing 2 or 3 at least!! There's usually 1 pitch's on Friday nights in Daphne too. Here's some links for the scheduled USSSA ones:

http://www.usssa.com/sports/FindTou...eID=0&SeasonID=16&BeginDate=3/7/2012&EndDate=

Rush (David Ruschmeier, the Florida panhandle director) handles everything here in the P'cola area.
http://www.usssa.com/sports/FindTou...eID=0&SeasonID=16&BeginDate=3/7/2012&EndDate=

ENVY

Thanks so much guys... Taking an Operations management Position there and not exactly how my schedule is really gonna be yet but I like to plan ahead. This is awesome Thanks so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

NUTTIN07NICE

Trust Worth Thee
Thanks so much guys... Taking an Operations management Position there and not exactly how my schedule is really gonna be yet but I like to plan ahead. This is awesome Thanks so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice assatar by the way!!!!.....:D

jobro31

with who??

colbyjacks

Addicted to Softballfans
Almost entirely Utrip down here in South Alabama. The closest tournaments are in Daphne but there are 2 or 3 a year at the West Mobile complex. Vaughn Kelley runs all of them.

ENVY

If you got some skills and don't mind being the only white boi hit up team worth out of mobile. C class and can hit the rock.

I don't mind, How do i contact them??????

I am still having trouble finding a league team or a BP buddy and serioussoftball isn't really working out for me so any other contact info would be greatly appreciated.

colbyjacks

Addicted to Softballfans
Me and a buddy usually try to hit maybe once a week in a cage or on a field if you want to join up. Around the west Mobile area.

jobro31

I don't mind, How do i contact them??????

I am still having trouble finding a league team or a BP buddy and serioussoftball isn't really working out for me so any other contact info would be greatly appreciated.

their on serious too, not sure if they use it that much but look on the team web sites tab, maybe shoot them a msg. Might also try posting in the "alabama softball message board" not a lot of traffic in the "looking for".

If you got some skills and don't mind being the only white boi hit up team worth out of mobile. C class and can hit the rock.
wish i lived on the coast, who do you play for