Post Pix of Your Mizuno Gloves!

Madster09

League Hero
As I told you the last time...these play small.

gge70__12722_zoom.jpg

What is it? ill buy it....**** it

mattingly

Starting Player
I think it depends on more than just the year....... different batches of leather, have different characteristics.
I've had a brand new GMP70BK that felt almost as soft as a dual core Rawlings, while a brand new GMP55BK felt pretty damn stiff.

DIRTY 30

jeez guys....hook me up, i want a nice hweb mizuno!!

you have to get a custom for a gmp h web. Or else you'll have to downgrade to a classic pro or global elite.

ill pass on the downgrade.....custom rawlings it is

sorry to hear this.

12.75" gge70. Plays small from what everyone's been saying.

img01284-20110621-2250.jpg

nope, all those gloves are beautiful but the wrong size....

the gge70 dirty posted is what you're looking for ..they have 'em at morton's and on the bay..

. .

Madster09

League Hero
CUSTOM rawlings never was made, paid for it and they never made it...... 12.75 for a middle infielder? I dunno man lol

DIRTY 30

Will you get over what it's marketed as? Not all gloves play exactly like what it says. In fact, it's often quite the opposite. We are sitting here telling you it plays small and you still bring up 12.75 12.75 12.75.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Will you get over what it's marketed as? Not all gloves play exactly like what it says. In fact, it's often quite the opposite. We are sitting here telling you it plays small and you still bring up 12.75 12.75 12.75.

This is true. My GMVP 12.75 is NOT the same size as my GMP7C 12.75. The GMVP plays noticeably smaller.

Madster09

League Hero

cause ive got about 10 gloves that have come and gone.... and only like how 1 plays, i just hate the leather!