Post Pix of Your Mizuno Gloves!

suthrner

Church League Allstar
May look familiar cause I just picked it up from a GTG Board Brother. Used his picture cause my scenery is no where close but I will probably add some more when I get it broken in.

20130620_095528_zps56867411.jpg

boomboom32

Catch the ****ing ball!!!
GTC;17059[URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/mizunoprolimitedsdt489c.gif/" said:

I love these mod traps but I really wish they would dye the whole lace, like your burgandy 55 laces. I dont like seeeing that grey/white color on the side of the laces. Thats the reason I relaced my gge70vbk. Other than that these are sick.[/QUO

I want that orange one in rht soooooo bad!!!

boomboom32

Catch the ****ing ball!!!
Jealous

I love these mod traps but I really wish they would dye the whole lace, like your burgandy 55 laces. I dont like seeeing that grey/white color on the side of the laces. Thats the reason I relaced my gge70vbk. Other than that these are sick.[/QUOTE]

Twins Photos:

Actual Twins—MZG008's

Actual Twins—GZP51C's

GZP51C (NWTs) & GMP7 (NWTs)

MZPichiro51 & GZPichiro51

prodigy808

Addicted to Softballfans

Thanks Dirty and Fred. Best glove I've owned by far. Not sure what model this is tag was not attached or if custom order gloves come with a number or not.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Very nice, as far as I know, this is one of the custom order gloves.
Are there any marking on the inside of the wrist opening?

Very nice either way. I'm more partial to the Gray welting, but I had to bid on this one. Very nice glove, and great looker!
F

Thanks Dirty and Fred. Best glove I've owned by far. Not sure what model this is tag was not attached or if custom order gloves come with a number or not.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
I think I can saw, I'm officially done buying gloves
(of course, no promises)

My newest editions. Been thinning out the herd and getting these gems.
Trading out about 8 gloves for 2 :rolleyes:

Mizuno Pro Limited
2GW–17850
Made in JAPAN, Size 15 (13”)

bigten

Here are pics of my first two Mizuno's ever.

MIJ 2GW-17850 I think it's breaking in pretty nice

GMP7BK this is actually up for trade in the glove section right now. If I don't find something I like I might try a H-web on it.

mikgars

Manager
Fred, is there any noticeable difference in the leather, between the black and orange 17850s?

Never mind got it, thanks.

Last edited: