pre game......

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
Dumps........

I find that i always have to go before a tourney starts......im taking one now......

Anyone else do this?

dgambill85

Banned User
I usually like to pay the extra money and turn it into a pre tourney blumpkin. Really gets me ready to go and puts me in the right mind set.

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Not only will you play better but the pregame dumping experience before a game is very high on the list of bests dumps, right behind barely making it to bathroom after holding it on the freeway for 20 mins!!

stjLF4

Addicted to Softballfans
Good thing youre not on my team. I'd boot your ass off. I don't care how far you traveled or paid. Grow the **** up and quit being a kid.

I'm not a fan of any guy doing this before a game either and wouldn't want them on the team, but how is this acting like a kid? Isn't it an adult's decision? It's not one you or I would make, but that doesn't make it a kid-like decision. It doesn't seem much different than the guy who has a few beers before a game. I don't like that either, but it is their decision.

dgambill85

Banned User
I'm not a fan of any guy doing this before a game either and wouldn't want them on the team, but how is this acting like a kid? Isn't it an adult's decision? It's not one you or I would make, but that doesn't make it a kid-like decision. It doesn't seem much different than the guy who has a few beers before a game. I don't like that either, but it is their decision.

1. It's illegal
2. It's more effect is more rapid than a couple of beers.
3. It's illegal.

sophat34

<font color="blue">Bat bringer...</font>
Pre game dump is weight reduction for me. Every oz I can cut before I try and haul my 270lb hind end down the line helps.

stjLF4

Addicted to Softballfans
1. It's illegal
2. It's more effect is more rapid than a couple of beers.
3. It's illegal.

Saying the same thing twice and an incoherent middle reason adds what? Also, neither of those two things answers my question of how it is childish.

dgambill85

Banned User
Saying the same thing twice and an incoherent middle reason adds what? Also, neither of those two things answers my question of how it is childish.

To me illegal activities are something you do before you mature. Peddling in illegal activities are fun for those that don't have anything to lose. Eventually you grow up and have responsibilities that exclude getting high. It's just a stupid activity to me but them again I'm the biggest drunk on the boards here. So carry on.

wite n8

Addicted to Softballfans
To me illegal activities are something you do before you mature. Peddling in illegal activities are fun for those that don't have anything to lose. Eventually you grow up and have responsibilities that exclude getting high. It's just a stupid activity to me but them again I'm the biggest drunk on the boards here. So carry on.

i'd rather have a pot head than a blackout drunk on my team. i used to smoke, and i can tell u it's easier to play sunday morning games when u just have a couple social drinks saturday night and smoke some weed, than playing hung over and totally wrecked. those guys are worthless come sunday.
u drink for the same reason people get high, to alter your conciousness. if it weren't for random drug tests i'd still smoke, cause i like not being hung over. one reason i don't get blackout drunk anymore. so i guess i can argue that i have grown up in a sense

drabidea

Addicted to Softballfans

Pot shouldn't really be illegal first of all, and second, to say you don't do anything illegal is a lie. Some laws are just stupid or poorly written and need to be broken.

Also, pregame dumps before every game.........every game