Pre-games Sr. BP bat

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Gents,
I need some quality inputs on these bats, which I'm looking to purchase as my pre-games Sr. BP bat only for 2019, yet can be that super duper back up to back up to my gamers just in case LOL!

It will be a 28oz bat, out of the 3 models. I've only swung the Wicked, but not the other two.

Thank you in advance for the help.
Jose
1 - 2018 Miken Freak Jason Kendrick 14″ Maxload
2 - 2018 Miken Freak Big Cat Endload
3 -

2018 Worth Wicked XL 13.5″

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I personally didn't care for the 2018 Mikens just never seemed to break in and have senior performance.Worth got good and seems to last.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
I personally didn't care for the 2018 Mikens just never seemed to break in and have senior performance.Worth got good and seems to last.
Thanks, that's what I was thinking about on the Mikens...
Besides, I did a search on YT from Dave... after 20 swings on the Bigcat No Bueno!, Looks like? the Worth

suitcase81056

SILVERBACK GORILLA
My Wicked XL broke in after about 150 swings and the performance is great and the durability is good so far after 500 plus swings. I bought and sold a Kendrick and a Big Cat. They will probably last forever but the feel was never there even after 400-500 swings.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
Those 3 choices - easy Worth all day long

if your looking to easily surpass the Worth - go with the Adidas.

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm a tad confused (not an unusual situation)
You say you are looking for a BP bat? BP indicates many more swings than a game bat would ever experience, therefore, maybe something a tad more durable than a "SR" bat would be more appropriate.
My BP bat is same scale weight and balance point as my gamer, and a true tank.
Or, do you want a BP bat that will morph into your gamer?

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Right now all my game bats are set and that BP will morph into a backup gamer. I have a 2014 yellow Sr. Demar that's about to blow up.

FIZGIG

Dead fish go with the flow!!!!
If it has to be a Miken I would go with the Patriot. The bat takes about 1000 cuts MINIMUM to breakin but damn its hot and I havent heard of one breaking.

chleb

Addicted to Softballfans
Right now all my game bats are set and that BP will morph into a backup gamer. I have a 2014 yellow Sr. Demar that's about to blow up.

Like this one?

full

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Yep, I have the One 30oz as a weight bat w/ a Varo weight sleeve 20oz and then a duck tape an OG baseball donut LOL!!!!