Pre workout

Code3

Couple questions here. Looking for the over the counter stuff. What have you all found to be the best cutter, cleanser, pre-workout, and nitric oxide (veins) out there? Thanks in advance.

dafox

Fox in Socks
PES High Volume for a non-stim Nitric Oxide --- can also be added to almost any Pre for a great pump

Olympus Labs CONQU3R "Demigod Edition" has a great non prop profile for a stim based Pre

Thermogenic --- I like PES Alphamine or Norcodrene. Alphamine is powder, Norco is caps

I actually use Alphamine has a Pre most days.

I also like Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn for a Pre

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
Go to mass for life. Got 2 60 servings og beast mode,ignite2 40 servings,bottle 180 caps pre power,and 2 cans of testforce for 38 shipped. Has helped me get back in to great shape.

NixHex

Addicted to Softballfans
PES High Volume for a non-stim Nitric Oxide --- can also be added to almost any Pre for a great pump

Olympus Labs CONQU3R "Demigod Edition" has a great non prop profile for a stim based Pre

Thermogenic --- I like PES Alphamine or Norcodrene. Alphamine is powder, Norco is caps

I actually use Alphamine has a Pre most days.

I also like Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn for a Pre

Great options here. I really like High Volume's profile, minus the arginine nitrate, I just try to avoid any nitrates for health reasons considering I usually take a pre-workout nearly every day. OL Conquer also comes stim-free, good profile on that one, too.
Pre-jym looks really good, though never tried it. I've personally switched away from stimmed pwo's (Amino Energy used to be my go-to), and I've been trying out stim-free options, currently on SAN Megatron and like it decently enough.

I think the important thing is to find pwo's that contain the important ingredients. Specifically, 2 of my necessary ingredients:
Citrulline or Citrulline malate - to me, better than arginine or ornithine
beta-alanine - I really believe in the endurance increasing effects

And some ingredients that are a plus to me:
agmatine
glycerol monostearate
A-GPC or something focus-enhancing
Vitamin D & B's
betaine
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate

stuff I stay away from either because of lack of data or I don't feel any effect:
Arginine ethyl ester/AAKG
any test-boosting supp (aside from DAA, I'm meh on it)
any magnesium-containing salt - stomach and BM's just don't agree with it.
and I think malic acid doesn't agree with my BM's but I'm not certain that's the culprit.
Caffeine - personally, I feel drained after a workout having taken a stim beforehand, call it CNS fatigue or whatever. And just forget it if I take caffeine and then squat or deadlift that day. Totally drained after. No caffeine, muscles sore and I feel it, but not totally drained where I feel as though my coordination is off and my CNS feels fried. Also, don't want that cortisol release. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2249754/)

Creatine is a plus in a pwo, but I usually take kre-alkalyn (don't care if it's placebo, I like it).

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I'm not a big fan of stimmed-out pwos, but they don't effect me as much as some people. Maybe because I've been a coffee drinker for years? I dunno. I can drink a cup of coffee at 11pm, go to bed immediately after, and sleep like a baby. I use Amino Energy as an intra because I just don't get a stimmed feeling from it nor any kind of crash after it. I really like it. The pwo I'm using now is Pre-Gro by Satori.