cobray123

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to find out what its worth. Less the 100 cuts

imag0106ih.jpg

imag0104d.jpg

imag0099.jpg

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
considering it`s been completely sanded down, it`s a non-sanctioned, non-warrantied ego boosting BP bat. i`d offer maybe 150 for it.

Pickle9

Mullet Maneater!
You could get them with or without graphics. The 2 that I've had both were without graphics. One had gray primer on it, the other was composite only.

Pickle9

Mullet Maneater!
Retail price was $299 when you could get them. Production limited.

I would say these are more of a "collector" item at this time. Besides batting practice, there aren't many places you are going to be allowed to swing it.

So it depends on how badly you want to sell the bat as to what price you will fetch for it.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
All sluggo's looked like this. They came with nothing on the bat

is this not the exact bat you made a post about removing paint from. i mean it's not that hard to put the two together right, so yeah, with the bat being completely sanded, it's worth less. just opinion, i've wanted to try one for a while, but there's only so much you can do with a non-santioned bat, and it's not much of a collectible when it's been sanded and the endcap's been replaced. just my 2cents. you can ask 1000 dollars for it if you want, i would pay you 150shipped

scourge

blah blah blah
is this not the exact bat you made a post about removing paint from. i mean it's not that hard to put the two together right, so yeah, with the bat being completely sanded, it's worth less. just opinion, i've wanted to try one for a while, but there's only so much you can do with a non-santioned bat, and it's not much of a collectible when it's been sanded and the endcap's been replaced. just my 2cents. you can ask 1000 dollars for it if you want, i would pay you 150shipped

$151.50 and a bag of BBQ sunflower seeds. lmk.