pro baseball league

Status
Not open for further replies.

trip

stfu
Whats the buy in for this one going to be?

$50? don't matter to me. enough to keep me interested for six months. anything less than $50 and i'll set my first lineup and say **** it.

that's $50 american, ssf. so that's like 54 of your polymer dollars

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
$50? don't matter to me. enough to keep me interested for six months. anything less than $50 and i'll set my first lineup and say **** it.

You echo my thoughts exactly. $50-$75 because baseball is taxing.

$50 works for me.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
$50 is cool...... spread the payouts though none of this 80% to first place crap and have a million scoring categories, dubs trips cg sho is for the dopes

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
I'm in two leagues that pay out to the first place Reg Season finisher, the overall champ and then 2nd place (one I think pays 3rd also).

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Ya figure something out..... you can get screwed in h2h real quick if you aint careful.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I would be ok with $50 but wouldn't want to go much more. I would prefer h2h over Roto but whatever the majority is I can live with. Daily or weekly is fine also with me

trip

stfu
rest assured i'm not going to hinge the result of a week's play on freaking pitching like the last league ssf and i did. one cg sho would supersede a ridiculous offensive show by like four guys

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
i agree the scoring system favored SP's too much. Especially in a weekly setting, you just load up on 2 start pitchers.

ssf

Too tired to care

Doesn't matter. I'll be winning it back anyways. Plus I'll be paying with money I've taken from theck over the last six years.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
You smart ass...... This is the year of the Heck.

I do good in every league except that one..... But we run with a tough bunch over there.

trip

stfu
yahoo says feb 1st.

i'll set it up here in a week or so, so everyone can have ample time to sign up and review scoring systems

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
There appears to be an assortment of "pro" leagues on here but if this is the Yahoo one that was weekly H2H and Sunday night line-up deadline, then I was in it last year and will do it again if you still need guys.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
All I know is we need a vote for rules, I think we all went in knowing we can vote and majority rules.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Not big enough for theck. We could award him winning 4 named categories in a 5x5 before he even drafts and he'd still lose.

Rofl...... I always find away to lose in our league.
I'm anxious to see were you and INIT place, If I dont cash I will be very butthurt..... I want to win that league more than any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.