pro baseball league

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinsdad23

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey! Sign up for our league!
I am in. I was just looking to expand my horizons. Now I just want to be in a league with Slimedog and my only goal would be to finish ahead of him. Hopefully we have an opening and he can bring his brand of stupidity to our league.

BAplaya11

Bombin' Outa Control
I am in. I was just looking to expand my horizons. Now I just want to be in a league with Slimedog and my only goal would be to finish ahead of him. Hopefully we have an opening and he can bring his brand of stupidity to our league.

ive already done this its overrated :yawn:

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan

If you have any trouble let me know, It didnt let me set up a password. Should be a link in email though.......

Last edited:

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
After yesterday he will probably be missing for a couple weeks..... I need to know the rules Im not dropping $50 on some goofy ****.

trip

stfu
so instead of me reading through a bajillion posts- give me the lowdown so i can just get the league up and running

head to head / rotisserie, etc., and an approximate draft date

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
H2h for sure, sunday - Tuesday draft works perfect for me, would prefer points over catagory scoring, I like weekly lineups but I know most of you like daily so I'm not against it, I would like a cap on moves for the week or season to prevent people from adding/dropping pitchers everyday. I'm sure someone else will think of something I haven't

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Whatevers clever. I like the weekly roster as well but will do whatever.

I'm in.

trip

stfu
i've never done daily, if we settled on daily i'm sure i'd do it every day for the first month and then bag it.

majority rules. people can back out after it's decided. not like we'll have trouble filling it up.

$50 is what i think we decided on

stork

I am in the field in summer, so I am always behind the curve in dailies. Built in excuse if anything.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
i've never done daily, if we settled on daily i'm sure i'd do it every day for the first month and then bag it.

majority rules. people can back out after it's decided. not like we'll have trouble filling it up.

$50 is what i think we decided on

That's the only thing that worries me about daily is people falling out of contention and not setting a lineup. $50 is what we decided on I believe. How many keepers?

BAplaya11

Bombin' Outa Control
That's the only thing that worries me about daily is people falling out of contention and not setting a lineup. $50 is what we decided on I believe. How many keepers?

what does this matter, they could fall out of contention and not set their WEEKLY lineup.

Not only that what if someone forgets, goes on vacation comes back Sunday night forgets to check his lineup then remembers on Monday morning but its too late at that point he's screwed

trip

stfu
leaning towards weekly lineups. i know ssf will want daily, but from what i've scanned in here most want weekly

stork

If I fall out of contention I will still try to set mine up weekly whether it is daily or weekly. I guarantee nothing though.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I'm not against daily lineups I just prefer weekly. I understand that anyone can not set their lineup at any time no matter the setting so I'm not disagreeing with you. Whatever the majority vote is I will go with. As long as it's not Roto or catagory scoring h2h I'm fine

trip

stfu
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

i feel like there should be some more hitting categories

Status
Not open for further replies.